How Long To Bake Chicken Tenders At 375 (Recipe)
Apr 14, 2022, Updated Jul 28, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Flavorful baked chicken tenders are a simple meal that everyone will enjoy. This meal can be made in under 30 minutes and we will be answering the question: How long to bake chicken tenders at 375 degrees? We are also sharing an easy recipe that can be made with minimal ingredients.
Easy chicken recipes are a life saver on a busy night. These baked chicken tenders are one of my go-to recipes when I’m in a hurry because they can be prepared in about 30 minutes from start to finish.
These easy homemade chicken tenders are very versatile and can be served with a side, as an appetizer, or even in a sandwich or on top of a salad.
Table of contents
How long to bake chicken tenders at 375 degrees?
How long do you bake chicken tenders in the oven? Using a conventional oven, it should take about 20 minutes to bake chicken tenders at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. This temperature allows the chicken to completely cook while keeping it moist and tender.
If your tenders happen to be small and thin, the cooking time might be more around 15 minutes. The key is to make sure they cook until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
Chicken tenders – We use a pound of tenders for this recipe. It can easily be doubled if you need more servings.
Spices – This spice blend includes paprika, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. You could also use this delicious chicken spice mix or your favorite seasoning blend.
Olive oil – Oil is used to coat the chicken.
How to bake chicken tenders
Step one: Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
Step two: Combine spices in a small bowl. Place chicken tenders in a zip top bag.
Step three: Pour olive oil in the bag. Move the tenders around to cover in oil. Pour in spice mixture. Close the zip bag and shake so that the chicken tenders are covered in the spices.
Step four: Place chicken tenders on prepared baking sheet. Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Use a meat thermometer to make sure that the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- You can use your favorite seasonings to add to the chicken.
- There is no need to cover the chicken tenders with foil while baking.
How to store leftovers
If you have leftover chicken tenders, let them cool to room temperature and then place in an airtight container or zip top bag. Keep them in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
They can also be frozen. You can freeze chicken tenders by letting them cool and then placing them on a baking sheet in the freezer. Once they have frozen, place the tenders in a freezer safe bag or container.
What to serve with chicken tenders?
Chicken tenderloins pair well with many different side dishes. Some of our favorite are:
More easy chicken recipes
More recipes you will love
Did you try this chicken dinner? Be sure to leave a star rating and comment below.
Baked Chicken Tenders At 375 Degrees
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine spices in a small bowl. Place chicken tenders in a zip top bag.
- Pour olive oil in the bag. Move the tenders around to cover in oil. Pour in spice mixture. Close the zip bag and shake so that the chicken tenders are covered in the spices.
- Place chicken tenders on prepared baking sheet. Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.