Chicken Lasagna has amazing home style flavor and can be assembled quickly by using a few shortcuts. Rotisserie chicken, thick and hearty tomato sauce, spinach and cheese make a delicious lasagna your whole family will love.
Growing up dinner time was one of the most important parts of the day. No matter what we had going on, my mom would always make sure to have a meal on the table and we would all sit down to eat together. Sometimes we had a meal she had been working on all day and sometimes it was something quick and easy she whipped up after school. No matter what she made, I always enjoyed sitting with my family and talking about our day. Even if we just stared at each other some nights, I appreciated just being together.
Some nights I take advantage of a few cooking shortcuts to get dinner on the table. I came up with this easy chicken lasagna recipe that uses two great shortcuts, Ragu Homestyle Sauce and rotisserie chicken. Even us food bloggers need some help sometimes. 🙂 Lasagna to me just screams comfort, home style food that everyone loves.
Sometimes I just don’t have time to roast my own chicken or spend all day pampering a sauce simmering on the stove and that is why I enjoy using the new Ragu Homestyle Thick and Hearty Sauces. This line of thick, slow roasted sauces that are full of vine-ripened tomatoes, onions and fresh herbs will have your family thinking you have been in the kitchen all day. These sauces are also free of preservatives and no high fructose corn syrup.
This easy chicken lasagna is quick to assemble. You can put it in the oven, get homework done and then you will be ready to eat.
How do you make chicken lasagna?
- Start with adding some of the Ragu Homestyle Thick and Hearty Four Cheese Sauce to the bottom of a greased baking dish.
- Add a layer of cooked lasagna noodles.
- Next add part of the chicken,cream cheese and spinach mixture and then top with cheese.
- Repeat with two more layers and bake for 50 minutes.
Can you freeze lasagna?
- Yes! The best way would be to assemble the lasagna then cover with tightly with foil and freeze for 1-2 months.
- If you bake it and then want to freeze, let the pan COMPLETELY cool. Cover with foil and freeze.
More Pasta Recipes:
- Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Shells
- Sausage Manicotti
- Italian Sub Pasta Salad
- Ground Beef Pasta Casserole
This easy chicken lasagna has amazing flavor and can be assembled quickly by using a few shortcuts, jarred sauce and rotisserie chicken.
- 4 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 2 8 oz containers chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 jar Ragu Homestyle Thick and Hearty Four Cheese Sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 lasagna noodles cooked according to package
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a medium bowl, stir together chicken, cream cheese, spinach and garlic salt.
Lightly coat a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
Layer with 1/3 of tomato sauce, 4 lasagna noodles, 1/3 of chicken mixture and 1 cup of cheese.
Repeat layers twice ending with cheese.
Cover with foil and bake for 50 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 more minutes.