Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs can be made in under 30 minutes with a few simple ingredients. Use them for dinner or meal prep.
If you like baked turkey meatballs you will LOVE these air fryer meatballs. I have been using my air fryer almost everyday. It crisps foods perfectly on the outside and keeps it juicy and moist on the inside.
HOW TO MAKE AIR FRYER TURKEY MEATBALLS
- Mix together ground turkey, egg, panko crumbs, parsley and soy sauce until combined.
- Roll the mixture into small, 1-inch balls.
- Spray the air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray. Put half of the meatballs in the basket.
- Air fry at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. I like to stop at the 5 minute mark and flip meatballs over. Cook for additional 5 minutes.
- Set cooked meatballs aside and place the other uncooked meatballs in the air fryer. Cook for 10 minutes.
CAN YOU FREEZE TURKEY MEATBALLS
Yes! Cook the meatballs and let them completely cool. Place them on a baking sheet and freeze until solid. Place the frozen meatballs into a freezer safe bag or container.
When ready to cook, thaw meatballs and place them back in air fryer for 5 minutes or bake or warm in slow cooker.
Turkey meatballs are great served with a side dish or used for meal prep. I will double the recipe and have them for several days during the week. Serve them rice, pasta, zucchini noodles, roasted veggies or even in a sandwich.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH TURKEY MEATBALLS
Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- ground black pepper
- Mix ingredients in a bowl.
- Lightly spray air fryer basket and place half of the meatballs in basket.
- Cook meatballs at 400 degrees for 5 minutes. Turn the meatballs over and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove cooked meatballs and place the remaining uncooked meatballs in the air fryer basket and repeat. Cook for 5 minutes at 400 degrees, flip and cook another 5 minutes.