Air Fryer pork loin if flavorful, tender and juicy. Coated with a quick spice rub and cooked perfectly in the air fryer. Simple and delicious, this is a meal you will want on your menu again and again.
This air fryer pork loin recipe is one of our favorite things to make in the air fryer. Don’t have to worry about marinating, and it’s quick and easy to cook.
What is the difference between pork tenderloin and pork loin?
Pork loin is usually easy to find at the grocery store and is very budget friendly.
Pork loin is a different cut of meat from pork tenderloin. Pork loin is a little wider and typically has a layer of fat. Pork tenderloin is long and thin.
Pork – You can find pork loin in the meat department.
Olive oil – Helps seal in the flavors and adds a nice crust.
Seasonings – Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
How to make air fryer pork loin
Scroll to the bottom for full, printable recipe, ingredients and video.
- Prepare: Trim off any excess fat. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Season: Mix together Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Pierce the pork with a fork and brush on olive oil and then rub on seasoning mixture. Make sure to coat the whole tenderloin.
- Cook: Place pork loin in air fryer basket and cook at 400 degrees F for 18-20 minutes. You don’t need to flip.
- Rest: Carefully remove from the air fryer and lightly cover with foil. Let the pork rest for about 5 minutes before slicing to seal in the juices.
Tips for the best air fryer pork loin
- Meat thermometer – We want the loin to reach an internal temperature of at least 145 degrees F.
- Let the pork rest before slicing. This helps to keep the juices in so the meat doesn’t dry out.
How to store leftovers
Let the pork completely cool, you can slice the whole thing and store in an airtight container or leave it whole and either wrap in plastic wrap or place in airtight container in the refrigerator.
The leftovers are wonderful for pork loin sandwiches the next day. You can serve the meat cold, or reheat in the air fryer or in a pan for just 2-3 minutes. It’s also great on a salad or used for fried rice.
Air fryer pork tenderloin slices
If you would like the pork to cook a little quicker, you can choose to slice the pork into 3/4-inch slices, place the slices in the basket and cook at 380 degrees F for 4-5 minutes on each side.
I prefer cooking whole if you have the time for the most flavorful, juicy pork.
What to serve with air fryer pork loin
The spices in the dish go well with a variety of different sides. Here are some that we enjoy:
What air fryer to use?
Here are a few other suggestions that have great reviews and are reasonably priced:
- Ninja 5.5 quart – Air fryer, crisper, dehydrator
- OMORC – 5.8 quart that has touchscreen and great price.
More easy air fryer recipes
- Air Fryer Hamburger – Make delicious, juicy hamburgers in the air fryer.
- Air Fryer Sausage – Choose your favorite sausage to cook quick and easy.
- Air Fryer Chicken Breast – Seasoned chicken that cooks quickly and great for a simple dinner.
- Air Fryer Rotisserie Chicken – Make your own instead of store bought.
- Air Fryer Chicken Legs – These chicken legs cook up quickly.
*** If you made this recipe, feel free to leave a comment and star rating below.
Air Fryer Pork Loin
- 1 1/2 lb pork loin
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon course salt
- Remove any excess fat from pork loin. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- In a small bowl, stir together Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Pierce loin all over with a fork. Rub olive oil over pork and then rub seasoning mixture all over.
- Place pork in the air fryer basket. Cook at 400 degrees F for 18-20 minutes. Make sure that internal temperature reaches at least 145 degrees F.
- Carefully remove pork loin and loosely cover with foil. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.