Air Fryer Pork Loin
Sep 04, 2020, Updated Aug 24, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Air fryer pork loin roast is flavorful, tender and juicy. Coated with a quick spice rub and cooked perfectly in the air fryer. Simple and delicious, this is a meal you will want on your menu again and again.
This air fryer pork loin recipe is one of our favorite things to make in the air fryer. It’s an easy dinner recipe that makes great leftover. You don’t have to worry about marinating, and it’s quick and easy to cook.
What is the difference between pork tenderloin and pork loin?
Pork loin is usually easy to find at the grocery store and is very budget friendly.
Pork loin is a different cut of meat from pork tenderloin. Pork loin is a little wider and typically has a layer of fat. Pork tenderloin is long, thin, and typically doesn’t have much fat.
- Pork – You can find pork loin in the meat department at the grocery store.
- Olive oil – This helps to seal in the flavors and adds a nice crust.
- Seasonings – Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and ground black pepper. Feel free to use your favorite pork seasoning in place of this mixture.
How to make Air Fryer Pork Loin Roast
Scroll to the bottom for full, printable recipe, ingredients and video.
- Prepare: Trim off any excess fat. Dry pork with paper towels.
- Season: Mix together Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Pierce the pork with a fork and brush on the olive oil. Rub on the seasoning mixture. Make sure to coat the whole pork loin.
- Cook: Place the pork in the basket of the air fryer and cook at 400 degrees F for 18-20 minutes. You don’t need to flip.
- Rest: Carefully remove the pork from the air fryer and lightly cover with foil. Let the pork rest for about 5 minutes before slicing to seal in the juices.
How long to cook pork loin in air fryer
A standard pork loin will take about 20 minutes to cook in the air fryer.
It will take 12-13 minutes of cooking time per pound.
- Use an instant-read thermometer to ensure that the internal temperature reaches at least 145 degrees F.
- Cooking time may vary depending on the size of your pork loin.
- Let the meat rest before slicing. This helps to keep the juices in so the meat doesn’t dry out.
How to store leftovers
Let the pork completely cool, you can slice the whole thing and store in an airtight container or leave it whole and either wrap in plastic wrap or place in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
The leftovers are wonderful for pork loin sandwiches the next day. You can serve the meat cold, or reheat in the air fryer or in a pan for just 2-3 minutes. It’s also great on a salad or used for fried rice.
Pork Loin Air Fryer Tenderloin Slices
If you would like the pork to cook a little quicker, you can choose to slice the pork into 3/4-inch slices using a sharp knife. Place the slices in the air fryer basket and cook at 380 degrees F for 4-5 minutes on each side.
I prefer cooking the loin whole if you have the time for the most flavorful, juicy pork.
Cook pork loin at 400 degrees F in the air fryer.
Yes, you can put foil in most air fryers. Be sure to check the information on your specific air fryer.
What to serve with pork loin
The spices in the dish go well with a variety of different sides. Here are some we enjoy:
More easy air fryer recipes
- Air fryer hamburger – Make delicious, juicy hamburgers in the air fryer.
- Air fryer sausage – Choose your favorite sausage to cook quick and easy.
- Air fryer chicken breast – Seasoned chicken that cooks quickly and great for a simple dinner.
- Air fryer rotisserie chicken – Make your own instead of store bought.
- Air fryer chicken legs – These chicken legs cook up quickly.
Pork Loin Air Fryer
- 1 1/2 lb pork loin
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon course salt
- Remove any excess fat from pork loin. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- In a small bowl, stir together Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Pierce loin all over with a fork. Rub olive oil over pork and then rub seasoning mixture all over.
- Place pork in the air fryer basket. Cook at 400 degrees F for 18-20 minutes. Make sure that internal temperature reaches at least 145 degrees F.
- Carefully remove pork loin and loosely cover with foil. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.