Chocolate Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
Feb 05, 2018, Updated Jul 13, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Chocolate chip bundt cake is super moist from the help of sour cream and chocolate pudding mix.
You’ll love Chocolate Pudding Bundt Cake
I love this cake because it has amazing chocolate flavor but isn’t over the top chocolate. The recipe uses a yellow cake mix with the addition of chocolate pudding mix which gives it an incredible taste.
- Easy – This bundt cake recipe is fast and easy to make. It’s a semi-homemade cake that uses cake mix and pudding mix which makes it easy to make.
- Delicious – You won’t believe how moist and delicious the cake tastes. While it is chocolate, it’s not super rich.
- Great for a crowd – Always a hit with family and guests. This cake will serve about 15 people.
Chocolate Chip Chocolate Bundt Cake Ingredients
- Yellow cake mix – Use your favorite cake mix.
- Instant chocolate pudding mix – This adds moisture and chocolate flavor.
- Sugar – Granulated white sugar.
- Water – Needed for the cake batter.
- Vegetable oil – Used for the cake.
- Eggs – 4 large eggs are needed.
- Sour cream – Adds moisture and a hint of tang.
- Mini chocolate chips – I like using mini chocolate chips but you can replace with regular chocolate chips.
How to make chocolate chip bundt cake:
Step one: Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. You can coat a bundt cake pan with shortening and dust with flour or use baking release spray like Baker’s Joy.
Step two: In a large mixing bowl, mix together the cake mix, mudding mix, sugar, water, oil, and eggs. Fold in the sour cream and chocolate chips.
Step three: Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
Step four: Bake for one hour, remove from the oven and let rest in the pan until cool. Carefully use a knife to release the sides from the pan. Turn the cake out onto a serving plate. Let the cake cool before serving.
How to store Chocolate Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
The best way to store this cake is in an airtight container or covered cake stand.
More delicious chocolate desserts:
You might also love these fudgy brownies from Cafe Delites.
**If you made this recipe please be sure to rate it below.
Chocolate Bundt Cake with Pudding
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 large instant chocolate pudding
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup water
- 3/4 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 oz. mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Mix ingredients through eggs, on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Fold in chocolate chips and sour cream.
- Put mixture in greased bundt cake pan.
- Bake for 1 hour and let cool for 10 minutes.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.