Pork Egg Roll In A Bowl is a delicious twist on the classic egg roll. All of the flavor without the wrapper in 30 minutes.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AllNaturalPork #CollectiveBias
Pork egg roll in a bowl has become one of my new go-to meals. The recipe is quick to put together, under 30 minutes, and super tasty.
You know those days when you have NO idea what to make for dinner? You’re worried about who needs to be where, when is the last time you let the dog out, and oh my goodness, the science project is due tomorrow! Did I mention we got a dog?!? We have been having a lot of those days lately, so when it comes to dinner I need easy!
That is why I love this egg roll in a bowl recipe. Just a little chopping and a few turns in the pan and the meal is done.
For the pork egg roll in a bowl I used Smithfield All Natural Pork Tenderloin. I really love that there are no added steroids, hormones or artificial ingredients. I also appreciate that Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork is proudly raised in the USA by Smithfield farm families. Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork is versatile enough for my quick and easy weeknight cooking as well as entertaining guests on the weekend.
I start by dicing the pork tenderloin into small pieces. This makes the pork cook up fast and easier to eat. Place the pork in a large skillet with olive oil and cook until done. This takes about 5-7 minutes.
Add in garlic, ginger and soy sauce. Then stir in cabbage and shredded carrots. To cut back on chopping, you can use a bag of coleslaw mix. After 3-4 minutes, turn off the heat and top with green onions and sesame oil. Give the mix another stir and serve. We serve ours over brown rice but it is just as delicious without rice.
This egg roll bowl is fast and easy to put together. It makes a great meal for a busy weeknight and leftovers make the perfect lunch for the next day. Sometimes I will even double the recipe and have enough leftover for dinner the next night.
- Put the pork loin in the freezer for approximately 30 minutes prior to cutting into small pieces. It makes it easier to chop small.
- For a low-carb meal leave out the rice.
- If you like a little heat, add a little drizzle of some chili sauce at the end.
- This mixture is also tasty served in a soft taco shell.
Pork Egg Roll In A Bowl
- 1 2 lb Smithfield All Natural Pork Tenderloin, cut in small pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 head of Cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup Shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup Green Onions, chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoons Fresh ginger, minced
- 3 tablespoons Low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- Put olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add pork tenderloin pieces to the pan.
- Cook the pork tenderloin pieces until cooked through and no longer pink. About 5-7 minutes.
- Drain any excess liquid.
- Add garlic, ginger and soy sauce to pan. Then add cabbage and carrots. Stir and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Turn off heat and top with green onion and sesame oil.