Supreme Pizza Casserole is the perfect meal for a busy family. Filled with Italian sausage, peppers, onion, pepperoni, olives and cheese!
Supreme pizza casserole is the perfect meal to make when you just don’t know what to make for dinner. It’s filled with all of the classic supreme pizza toppings but easily customizable.
Pasta casseroles are always a good go-to meal when you need something easy for dinner. This pizza casserole is one of our family favorites!
WHY THIS RECIPE WORKS
- This pasta dish can also be made ahead of time and then baked when you are ready to eat.
- Combining all the ingredients in one pot before dumped in the casserole dish makes it quick easy to assemble.
HOW TO MAKE PIZZA CASSEROLE
Start by preparing your ingredients. Cook the Italian sausage in a skillet until browned and cooked through. Dice bell pepper and onion and cook the pasta according to package.
Once the pasta has cooked, drain and return back to pot. Stir in all the ingredients.
Place in a 9×13 casserole dish sprayed with non-stick spray. Top with remaining cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- If you know you are going to make this meal, pre-chop the veggies and pre-cook your sausage. When you are ready to assemble, everything will be ready to mix together.
- Salt your pasta water while cooking the pasta. It is a great way to season the pasta itself.
- Like your casserole super cheesy? Add another 1/2 cup mozzarella to the top.
- This pasta bake will keep 4-5 days covered in the refrigerator.
- If supreme isn’t your style, try a veggie version with peppers, onions and mushrooms.
- How about Hawaiian? Substitute diced ham and pineapple bits.
- The combinations for this dish are endless! What are your favorite toppings?
More Pasta Recipes to Enjoy
Make this recipe? Be sure to rate it down below.
Supreme Pizza Casserole
- 1 16 oz box pasta I used Rigatoni
- 1 cup mini pepperoni
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2.25 oz can sliced black olives
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 lb Italian sausage casings removed
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 24 oz jar marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to directions on box.
- Cook Italian sausage in a skillet over medium high heat. Cook until browned, about 5-7 minutes. Use a wooden spoon to crumble sausage while cooking.
- Drain excess fat.
- Drain pasta and add back into pot. Stir in sausage, peppers, onions, olives, pepperoni, seasoning, sauce and 1 cup of cheese.
- Place pasta mixture in greased 9x13 casserole dish. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.