Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes are a quick and easy side dish. Using red potatoes, a touch of olive oil and seasoning, these potatoes can be made in under 15 minutes.
Roasted Potatoes are just one of many things I have been cooking up in my air fryer. I love using the air fryer because the veggies or potatoes aren’t sitting in oil like with roasting in the oven or on the stove. Everything also comes out perfectly crisp on all sides!
HOW TO ROAST POTATOES IN THE AIR FRYER
- I like using baby red potatoes for this dish. Quarter them into small chunks for quick and even roasting.
- Pour olive oil and garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper over potatoes. You can place them in a bowl or a large plastic zip bag. Stir the potatoes to evenly coat with oil and spices.
- Place the potatoes in an even layer in the air fryer basket. Roast at 400 for 10 – 12 minutes.
TIPS FOR AIR FRYER ROASTED POTATOES
- Air fryers are all a little bit different when it comes to cooking time. My potatoes were perfect at 12 minutes. I suggest starting at 10 minutes and add time if necessary.
- These potatoes can be seasoned in many different ways. I also like adding Italian seasoning blend or Greek seasoning or just seasoned salt.
WHAT POTATOES ARE BEST FOR ROASTING
I love using baby red potatoes or Yukon gold potatoes for roasting. They hold their shape and stay crispy on the outside but creamy on the inside. I have also used this method with sweet potatoes.
More Delicious Potato Recipes
Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes
- 24 oz baby red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- fresh parsley for garnish
- Cut potatoes into quarters.
- Add potatoes to a large bowl. Pour olive oil and spices over potatoes. Stir to evenly coat.
- Place potatoes in a single layer in air fryer basket.
- Place basket in air fryer and set to 400 degrees and 10 minutes.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes.