Chicken Broccoli Stuffed Shells
Jan 23, 2018, Updated Jul 25, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Shells is a delicious dinner that is sure to satisfy. Jumbo pasta shells filled with chicken, broccoli, cheese and an easy homemade Alfredo sauce,all topped with buttered bread crumbs.
Our favorite Chicken Stuffed Shells Recipe
Chicken and broccoli stuffed shells has quickly become a Seeley family favorite. It even won the kids seal of approval and that is saying A LOT! I love the combination of chicken and broccoli like this Homemade Chicken and Broccoli Hot Pocket. You can take shortcuts with this meal by using rotisserie chicken and jarred Alfredo sauce. I make my own Alfredo and it takes less than 10 minutes.
Tips for making Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells
- Short on time? Use jarred Alfredo sauce.
- Don’t want the bread crumbs? Top with a little extra cheddar cheese or just leave them as is.
- Don’t forget to spray the bottom of the baking dish so the shells don’t stick.
- I like serving this dish with a little side salad for a complete meal.
How to store and reheat Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Shells
This chicken and broccoli dish is a great one to double the recipe and make two. One to eat now and one to freeze. To freeze, cover and freeze unbaked casserole. When you are ready to eat, thaw in the refrigerator and then bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
More Easy Dinners:
Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Shells
- 2 cup cooked shredded, chopped chicken I used rotisserie
- 1 box jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 cup steamed, chopped broccoli
- 1 cup mild cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Heat a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add cream cheese and butter.
- Stir until cream cheese and butter start to melt and become creamy. Slowly stir in cream.
- Keep stirring and add in Parmesan cheese. Stir and cook for about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Reserve about 1/4 cup of sauce.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Spread reserved 1/4 cup Alfredo sauce over the bottom of baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix together chicken, broccoli, cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, and Alfredo sauce. Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Spoon mixture into cooked pasta shells. Place the shells into baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together melted butter and Panko bread crumbs. Sprinkle over the top of shells.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until bread crumbs become golden brown.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.