25 Best Crockpot Chicken Recipes is a list of some of our favorite chicken slow cooker meals. You will love these easy meals that make dinner time simple and delicious.
Nothing beats an easy meal made in the slow cooker. This list of Best Crockpot Chicken Recipes represents some of our go-to, favorite recipes.
There are so many reasons I love using my crockpot like :
1. Easy. I am all about making meal time easy, especially having three kids and busy schedules. It is so nice to be able to add ingredients to the cooker in the morning and come home to an amazing dinner.
2. Cost. Eating at home can save money in the long run. Many of these meals make delicious left overs and can be used for a few nights. I will sometimes double the recipe to be sure we have enough for several days.
3. Delicious. Cooking in the slow cooker allows flavors to develop and tenderizes the chicken.
Healthy Crockpot Chicken Recipes
These healthy chicken slow cooker recipes require only a few ingredients but are super flavorful and great ideas for weeknight meals.
- Hawaiian Crockpot Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup (The Chunky Chef) – We make this one a lot!
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken (Carlsbad Cravings)
- Crockpot Chicken Fajitas
- Crockpot Chicken and Rice (Well Plated)
- Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup (Domestic Superhero)
- Slow Cooker Greek Chicken (Well Plated)
- Chicken and Rice Soup (Favorite Family Recipes)
- BBQ Chicken Quinoa Casserole (Food Faith Fitness)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore (Wholesomelicious)
Easy Crockpot Chicken Recipes
These are some family friendly, delicious meals that everyone will enjoy.
- Crockpot Chicken and Noodles
- Cheesy Crockpot Chicken Spaghetti
- Mississippi Crockpot Chicken
- Crockpot Chicken Tacos
- Crockpot Lemon Chicken Spaghetti
- Slow Cooker Crack Chicken (Dinner then Dessert)
- Easy Crockpot Chicken and Rice
- Slow Cooker Tuscan Chicken (Simply Happy Foodie)
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken (Dinner at the Zoo)
- Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili (The Chunky Chef)
Crockpot Whole Chicken
Did you know you can cook a whole chicken in the slow cooker? Here are a few tried and true recipes for you to enjoy.
- Slow Cooker Rotisserie Chicken (Cooking Classy)
- How to Roast Whole Chicken in Crockpot (Family Fresh Meals)
- Tender Slow Cooker Whole Chicken (Oh Sweet Basil)
- Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken (Recipe Tin Eats)
- Rotisserie Chicken (Gimme Some Oven)
Simple Shredded Slow Cooker Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Season chicken breasts with seasoned salt and pepper.
- Add them to the slow cooker and pour broth over top of the chicken breasts.
- Cover and cook for 4-6 hours or until chicken can be shredded with fork.
Leave a Reply