Slow Cooker Creamy Lemon Chicken Spaghetti
Feb 28, 2018, Updated Jan 28, 2019
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Slow Cooker Creamy Lemon Chicken Spaghetti is made made shredded chicken, butter, lemon and cream. Tossed with spaghetti noodles for a tasty dinner.
Slow cooker recipes are nice to have for busy days. I am always looking for different ways to make slow cooker chicken breasts because my kids love anything with chicken. Slow cooker Mississippi chicken is another favorite of ours. This lemon chicken has a nice, bright flavor with the help of lemon juice and fresh lemon zest.
How to make slow cooker creamy lemon chicken:
- Before you add your chicken to the slow cooker, brown each side in a hot pan. Sprinkle each chicken breast with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken to slow cooker and then top with butter, lemon juice, zest and chicken broth. Let the chicken cook for 4-6 hours.
- Remove the chicken and shred it up. Set aside and add a mixture of cream and cornstarch the the slow cooker. Let it cook for about 10 minutes to thicken up.
- Add your shredded chicken back in and cooked spaghetti noodles.
This slow cooker shredded chicken could also be used to top spaghetti squash for a low carb meal or on top of rice.
This has become one of our favorite chicken meals in the crockpot.
More Slow Cooker Recipes:
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork
- Instant Pot BBQ Chicken
- Slow Cooker Mississippi Chicken
- Crockpot Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
Creamy Lemon Chicken
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 lemons juice of the lemons
- 2 lemons zest of lemons
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoon corn starch
- 1/2 box spaghetti
- Heat a large skillet of medium-high heat. Add olive oil to pan.
- Season chicken breasts with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Place chicken breasts in skillet and brown on both sides, about 4-6 minutes per side.
- Coat slow cooker with cooking spray and add chicken breasts into the slow cooker.
- Add lemon juice, lemon zest, chicken broth and butter to the slow cooker and cook for 4 hours.
- Remove chicken and shred with a fork. Set aside. Stir together corn starch and cream.
- Pour the cream mixture in slow cooker and the sauce cook for about 10 minutes.
- While the sauce it thickening, cook spaghetti noodles according to package.
- Place shredded chicken and cooked and drain pasta into the slow cooker. Toss together before serving. Top with parsley and lemon slices for garnish.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.