Crockpot chicken spaghetti is an easy, creamy, and flavorful meal. Chicken is combined with cheese, diced tomatoes, spaghetti and more for a dinner that is sure to be a hit.
There are so many appliances in kitchen’s now but I still love using our slow cooker for things like chicken and noodles and sweet and sour kielbasa and this cheesy chicken spaghetti. It’s so easy and wonderful to be able to dump all of your ingredients, heat and eat!
What makes Crockpot Chicken Spaghetti so good
- Family friendly comfort food at it’s best. Warm, creamy, cheesy goodness that is pleasing to most palates. It’s one of our family favorites!
- A great all in one slow cooker meal. This chicken spaghetti has everything you need for a complete dinner.
- Makes great leftovers! Great for a weeknight meal that will last you two nights.
Chicken Spaghetti Velveeta Ingredients
- Chicken – You will need cooked, diced or shredded chicken for this recipe. Rotisserie chicken works well or any other cook chicken you have on hand.
- Spaghetti – This will also need to be cooked before adding to the mixture. Cook “al dente” according to package directions. I have also used fettuccini and angel hair pasta for this dish.
- Cream of chicken soup – One can, undiluted.
- Cream of mushroom soup – One can, undiluted.
- Diced tomatoes with green chilis – I use Rotel brand. If you don’t like green chilis, substitute with a can of petite diced tomatoes.
- Onion – Make sure to dice small.
- Green pepper – You will want to also dice pepper this small. Feel free to substitute with red or yellow bell pepper.
Tips for Chicken Spaghetti with Velveeta
- You can use 2 cans of cream of chicken or 2 cans of cream of mushroom if you don’t want to use both for this recipe.
- I would not let this cook any longer than 2 – 3 hours. Since everything is already cooked, you are essentially just warming the cheese so it melts. You can turn your slow cooker to warm mode after 3 hours so that it’s not actually cooking.
- You could also sneak in some extra vegetables by adding in 1/2 cup of diced carrots, peas, or celery.
- Try serving with a side of Texas toast or roasted broccoli.
How to make Crock Pot Chicken Spaghetti with Velveeta
This chicken crockpot dinner is super easy to make, especially if you are using rotisserie chicken.
- Add velveeta, cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, Rotel, and water to slow cooker. Stir to combine. Add in salt and pepper, green pepper, onion, chicken, and spaghetti. Stir again.
- Place lid on slow cooker and cook for 2-3 hours or until cheese has melted and everything is heated through.
- Serve warm.
How to serve Chicken Spaghetti with Rotel
Chicken spaghetti can be served as a full meal or with side dishes like a simple salad and garlic bread.
Can you freeze chicken spaghetti?
Yes, you can freeze chicken spaghetti in a freezer safe container for up to 3 months. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
How to store Rotel Chicken Spaghetti
Keep any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator. This will last about 3 days. Reheat in the microwave or on the stove.
More slow cooker recipes
- Slow cooker Mississippi chicken – An easy chicken crockpot recipe full of flavor.
- Slow cooker beef stew – Warm and hearty, this dish is full of beef and vegetables.
- Slow cooker taco meat – Great for a taco bar and taco Tuesday.
- Slow cooker chicken fajitas – Shredded chicken with vegetables and fajita seasoning.
Chicken Spaghetti Velveeta Recipe
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese cubed
- 3 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1 10 1/2 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 10 1/2 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 10 oz can diced tomatoes with green chilis
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 lb box spaghetti noodles cooked
- Prepare crockpot by coating with non-stick cooking spray. Combine all ingredients in crockpot and stir until well mixed. Cook for 2-3 hours. Stir again before serving.