The best crockpot chicken cheesy spaghetti is creamy and delicious. A great weeknight meal the whole family loves.
Counting down the days before Christmas. The kids are now officially out of school for several weeks so we are going to try and make the most of our time doing fun holiday activities. My mom was over visiting today with my nephews and I just wanted to make a no fuss dinner that everyone, even the kids would enjoy. I was looking through my recipes and found this cheesy crockpot chicken my old neighbor had given me after I had Elle.
Right after I gave birth to Elle, our youngest daughter, our neighbor brought us over this delicious meal. We were so thankful that we didn’t have to worry about making something to eat because we were exhausted! After we got all the kids in bed and started to eat, our eyes lit up and Jay was like…”You have to get this recipe!” It was sooo good and comforting. I just love a crockpot recipe!
How to make crockpot chicken cheesy spaghetti
- Spray a crockpot with non-stick cooking spray and add in all ingredients.
- Cook for 2-3 hours on low-medium and serve.
Crockpot Chicken Cheesy Spaghetti is one of those recipes that is nice to have when you just don’t know what to make for dinner. It is always a crowd pleaser. Enjoy! Be sure to check out the video below to see how easy it is to make.
What more slow cooker recipes?
- Slow Cooker Beer Beef Sliders
- Slow Cooker Mississippi Chicken
- Slow Cooker Sausage Jalapeno Popper Dip
- 15 Slow Cooker Fall Inspired Recipes
Crockpot Chicken Cheesy Spaghetti
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese cubed
- 3 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1 10 1/2 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 10 1/2 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 10 oz can diced tomatoes with green chilis
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 box spaghetti noodles cooked
- Prepare crockpot by coating with non-stick cooking spray. Combine all ingredients in crockpot and stir until well mixed. Cook for 2-3 hours. Stir again before serving.