Baked Ravioli Lasagna is easy and cheesy. A new family favorite made quick with refrigerated or frozen ravioli and jarred sauce.
Baked Ravioli Lasagna is a great meal the whole family will enjoy. Quick and easy dinner perfect for a busy weeknight.
Why This Recipe Works
- Frozen Ravioli makes this meal quick to assemble.
- Layers of cheese and sauce makes this a delicious lasagna.
How to Make Ravioli Lasagna
- To assemble this easy ravioli lasagna, brown beef in a skillet over medium heat.
- Once cooked, drain excess liquid and add salt and Italian seasoning.
- Stir in marinara sauce and crushed tomatoes. In a small bowl, mix together cottage cheese, parsley and egg.
- Spread a half cup of sauce on the bottom of baking dish.
- Add a layer of refrigerated or frozen ravioli, then a layer of cottage cheese, then sauce and mozzarella cheese. Do one more layer of each ending with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until cheese is melted.
The great thing about this recipe is you can use either refrigerated or frozen ravioli. You can even make it ahead of time and freeze it for later.
More easy dinners
Baked Ravioli Lasagna
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 25 oz bag frozen or fresh cheese ravioli
- 1 24 oz small curd cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 24 oz jar marinara sauce
- 1 14 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F. Spray 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, brown and crumble meat until no longer pink over medium heat.
- Drain excess liquid.
- Add marinara sauce, crushed tomatoes, salt and Italian seasoning.
- In a small bowl, mix together cottage cheese, parsley, and egg.
- Take 1/2 cup sauce and spread over bottom of baking dish.
- Layer half of the ravioli on top of sauce in a single layer.
- Spread half of the cottage cheese mixture over ravioli.
- Take half of the sauce and spread over cottage cheese.
- Spread 1 cup of mozzarella over sauce.
- Repeat steps, ending with mozzarella.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. I like to bake mine an extra 5-10 minutes under the broiler.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.