Oreo Fluff is creamy, fluffy and no-bake! A dessert that is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth filled with chunks of vanilla Oreo cookies and mini marshmallows.
I think we can agree that almost everyone loves Oreo cookies. This Oreo Fluff is a great way to incorporate them into a delicious no-bake dessert that is perfect for any occasion.
If you have never tried a dessert dip like banana pudding dip for example, they are super easy to make and are great for a party table or even a little bowl for yourself. All you need is a spoon!
- Oreos – To change it up a bit, I used Golden Oreo’s for this dessert fluff. Feel free to use the original chocolate ones.
- Cream Cheese – Make sure to let the cream cheese softened on the counter before you mix. It makes it so much easier to combine with the other ingredients. If you want to cut a few calories, I have used the 1/3 less fat cream cheese but I would not recommend using the no fat version.
- Vanilla Instant Pudding – Make sure to use the instant pudding.
- Milk – I use 2% because that is typically what we have in the refrigerator. You can also use whole or 1%.
- Frozen Whipped Topping – I typically use Cool Whip for this recipe.
- Mini Marshmallows – If you don’t love marshmallow you can leave them out. I like the texture they add to this fluff.
How to Make This Oreo Fluff Recipe
Break the Oreo cookies into chunks. You can do it by hand or place them in a large bag and use a rolling pin to break them apart. I do try to leave them in larger chunks so you can get a good bite of cookie.
Start by creaming the cream cheese. Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until it is smooth.
Beat in the pudding mix and milk. Mix until well combined.
Fold in the cookie chunks and marshmallows.
- Don’t forget to set out your cream cheese and frozen whipped topping to soften/thaw before you start making this recipe.
- Cream the cream cheese, pudding and milk until nice and fluffy. This makes it easier to fold in cookies.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve. This dip keeps for about 3 days.
How to Eat Oreo Fluff
My personal favorite way to serve this fluff is in individual ramekins or small bowls and a spoon.
This dessert is also great served with graham crackers, strawberries, pieces of waffle cone, or even pretzels.
You May Also Like…
***If you have tried this recipe be sure to give it a star rating below.
- 1/2 package Golden Double Stuffed Oreos
- 3.4 oz Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Mini Marshmallos
- 8 oz Frozen Whipped Topping
- 1 cup milk
- Break Oreo cookies into chunks.
- Using a mixer, mix cream cheese until creamy.
- Mix in pudding and milk.
- Fold in cookie chunks and marshmallows.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.