Frozen Turkey Burgers Air Fryer
Jun 23, 2021, Updated Feb 27, 2024
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Frozen turkey burgers in the air fryer make a fast, healthy and delicious meal. Frozen turkey burgers and hamburgers can be easily cooked straight from frozen in the air fryer in under 20 minutes.
Cooking frozen foods is one of my favorite ways to use the air fryer. Everything cooks up with a wonderful crispy outside while staying hot and tender on the inside.
Why these are so good
Simple – These air fryer turkey burgers are so easy to make. Simply cook the burger from frozen in the air fryer and use your favorite toppings. Clean-up is also a breeze, some models can even go in the dishwasher.
Delicious – These cook up a little crispy on the outside and hot, juicy and tender on the inside thanks to the hot circulating air.
What you need
Frozen turkey burgers – Choose your favorite brand turkey burgers like Jennie-O Turkey Burgers, Butterball Turkey Burgers, Bubba Burger Turkey Burgers , Applegate, and Good and Gather.
Toppings – Grab your favorite hamburger bun and favorite burger toppings.
How to make frozen turkey burgers in the air fryer
- Place frozen turkey burger patties in the air fryer basket or tray.
- Cook at 380 degrees for 8 minutes, flip the burgers and continue cooking for 7-8 more minutes. Make sure internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Carefully remove and serve with your favorite toppings.
These are great on their own, cut up on a salad, wrap and of course served on a bun with toppings. Some tasty topping ideas are:
- Sauteed mushrooms and onions
- Sliced tomato
- Ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise
- Boom boom sauce
- Zesty sauce
- Don’t stack the burger patties in the air fryer. You want the hot air to be able to circulate around them for even cooking.
- If you are worried about them sticking, be sure to not spray your basket with an aerosol cooking spray like Pam. This could damage the coating. Use an oil mister to lightly coat the basket.
- For a little extra flavor, add some seasoning to the tops of the turkey burgers before cooking. Salt and pepper, Montreal seasoning, Old Bay , and chicken seasoning are great choices.
- Cook time may vary depending on the brand of burger you cook. Just make sure the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- If you would like to catch some of the drippings, add aluminum foil to the bottom of the air fryer basket. (Under the basket.)
- If you want to add cheese, completely cook the burgers, lay cheese on top of them and then close the air fryer without it being on. Let sit for 2-3 minutes to melt.
What to serve with turkey burgers
How to store
These are great for meal prep through the week. If you want to cook several turkey burgers at a time, you can save the leftovers and reheat for another day.
Let them completely cool before storing them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about 4 days. They can be reheated in the air fryer, microwave or oven for a fast meal.
Cook frozen turkey burgers at 380 degrees F for a total of 13-15 minutes.
Yes, you can cook several at one time. Make sure they are in a single layer and there is room for the hot air to circulate around each burger patty.
No, you can cook them straight from frozen.
More air fryer frozen foods
- Air fryer frozen sausage
- Air fryer frozen okra
- Air fryer frozen pretzels
- Air fryer frozen pierogies
- Air fryer frozen bagel bites
You can print out this air fryer time and temperature cheat sheet.
Frozen Turkey Burgers In Air Fryer
- Air Fryer
- 2 frozen turkey burgers
- Place the frozen turkey burgers in the air fryer basket or tray.
- Cook at 380 degrees F for 8 minutes, flip the burger and cook another 5-6 minutes. Make sure the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Carefully remove from basket and serve hot.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.