Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
May 14, 2020
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Air Fryer corn on the cob is quick to make and turns out juicy and amazing every time.
The air fryer comes in handy when you are wanting to save cooking time while also keeping your food tasting fantastic.
I have really enjoyed using this appliance, in fact I use it to cook food several times a week. If you don’t have one yet, check out my review of the Cosori that I use.
Boiling and grilling corn are both great cooking methods but I will say that being able to have delicious corn in under 15 minutes with the air fryer can’t be beat.
How to prep corn for cooking
When you are choosing ripe corn, look for a bright green, tightly wrapped husk. The tassels at the top should also be brown, not dry or black. To clean, begin by removing the husk. Rinse under cold water and remove any extra silk strands. Pat dry so the oil will stick.
How to make
Scroll to the bottom for full printable recipe, ingredients and video.
- Spray cleaned corn with olive oil and season with seasoned salt or salt and pepper. If you don’t have spray, brush olive oil over each cob.
- Place cobs into fryer basket and cook at 400 degrees F for 10-12 minutes. Flip halfway through cooking time to get an even cook.
Corn on the cob seasoning
Corn on the cob is delicious on it’s own or with a little melted butter but here are some other delicious ways to dress up your corn.
- Mayonnaise – Instead of butter, rub a little mayo, cheese and chili powder for Mexican inspired street corn.
- Honey butter – If you have a sweet tooth, mix soften butter with honey and spread on corn after it’s cooked.
- Cajun – Add a little butter and Cajun seasoning.
- Chili-Lime – Combine butter, lime juice, salt and a pinch of chili powder.
- One tip with all air fryer recipes is that each brand machine will cook a little differently. Make sure to monitor the time when cooking to achieve your perfect cook.
- Four large ears fit well in my basket. I would try to avoid stacking the cobs so that they cook evenly.
- If you prefer a boiled or steamed texture, wrap corn loosely in foil while cooking.
- If you like yours extra charred, cook for 14-15 minutes.
- Check out our Air Fryer Cook Times and Temps chart for more information on cook times.
Is corn healthy?
Not only is corn naturally sweet and tastes amazing, it’s also full of nutrients.
- It’s low fat and full of vitamin C.
- One ear has about 100 calories and 3 grams of fiber.
Can you use frozen corn?
Yes! Make frozen corn in the air fryer by cooking at 400 degrees F for approximately 11-12 minutes.
What to serve it with?
More easy air fryer recipes
- Air Fryer french fries – Find out how easy it is to make frozen fries in the air fryer.
- Air Fryer onion rings – Homemade onion rings, always delicious.
- Air Fryer tator tots – Time and temperature for cooking.
- Air fryer roasted asparagus – Tender crisp, roasted asparagus in the air fryer.
- Air fryer roasted potatoes – Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, these make a wonderful side dish!
***If you made this recipe, feel free to leave a comment and rating below.
Air Fryer corn on the cob
- 4 ears of corn
- olive oil spray If you don't have spray, brush olive oil over each corn cob.
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt or salt and pepper
- Spray or brush corn with olive oil. Season with seasoned salt or salt and pepper.
- Place ears of corn in air fryer basket. Cook at 400 degrees F for approximately 10-12 minutes. Flip corn halfway through cooking time.
- Serve warm.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.