Yum Yum Pie is a delicious no bake, layered dessert. Graham cracker crust topped with a creamy layer, blueberries and cherries.
Cherry Yum Yum and Blueberry Yum Yum is a classic recipe that was passed down from my Nana. She made it every 4th of July holiday.
When it is hot outside sometimes the last thing I want to do is turn on the oven. But let’s face it, sometimes a girl needs a sweet treat and that is why I love a no bake dessert. This no bake Yum Yum Pie is one of my absolute favorites.
How to Make Yum Yum Pie
- This recipe starts with a delicious graham cracker crust. Take one box of graham crackers and crush them up in a food processor. Stir in some sugar and butter and then press half of the mixture into a 9×13 baking dish.
- Next, mix cold milk, cream cheese, and Dream Whip until nice and smooth. Spread half of the mixture over the graham cracker crust.
- Next, I like using half cherry, half blueberry pie filling but you can use your favorite if you don’t want both.
- Layer on the remaining cream cheese mixture and finally the remaining graham cracker mixture then chill for at least 2 hours.
Tips for the perfect Yum Yum Pie
- You can find Dream Whip in the baking aisle, usually close to the JELLO section. Dream Whip is a non-dairy powder when mixed with milk, makes a whipped topping.
More Desserts You Might Enjoy
Yum Yum Pie
I hope you enjoy this layered, no bake summer dessert as much as we do. It’s one of my favorite cool desserts to enjoy on a warm day!
***If you made this dessert, please give it a star rating below.
Yum Yum Pie
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 1 box of graham crackers)
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 2 packs Dream Whip (1 box)
- Melt butter. Mix butter, graham cracker crumbs and sugar in a medium bowl.
- Press 1/2 of graham cracker mixture in bottom of 9x13 baking dish making a crust.
- Beat together milk, cream cheese and Dream Whip with a mixer until thick and smooth.
- Spread 1/2 of cream cheese mixture on crumb crust.
- Top cream cheese mixture half with cherry pie filling and other half with blueberry pie filling.
- Top with remaining half of cream cheese mixture.
- Add remaining graham cracker crumbs on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.