Yum Yum Pie is a delicious no bake, layered dessert. Graham cracker crust topped with a creamy layer, blueberries and cherries.
Yum Yum Pie is a classic recipe that was passed down from my Nana. She made it every 4th of July holiday.
When it is hot outside sometimes the last thing I want to do is turn on the oven. But let’s face it, sometimes a girl needs a sweet treat and that is why I love a no bake dessert. This no bake Yum Yum Pie is one of my absolute favorites.
Yum Yum Pie
This recipe starts with a delicious graham cracker crust. Take one box of graham crackers and crush them up in a food processor. Stir in some sugar and butter and then press half of the mixture into a 9×13 baking dish.
Next, mix cold milk, cream cheese, and Dream Whip until nice and smooth. Spread half of the mixture over the graham cracker crust.
You can find Dream Whip in the baking aisle, usually close to the JELLO section. Dream Whip is a non-dairy powder when mixed with milk, makes a whipped topping.
Next, I like using half cherry, half blueberry pie filling but you can use your favorite if you don’t want both.
Layer on the remaining cream cheese mixture and finally the remaining graham cracker mixture then chill for at least 2 hours.
I hope you enjoy this summer dessert as much as we do. Let me know your favorite summer dessert in the comments!
Yum Yum Pie
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 1 box of graham crackers)
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 2 packs Dream Whip (1 box)
- Melt butter. Mix butter, graham cracker crumbs and sugar in a medium bowl.
- Press 1/2 of graham cracker mixture in bottom of 9x13 baking dish making a crust.
- Beat together milk, cream cheese and Dream Whip with a mixer until thick and smooth.
- Spread 1/2 of cream cheese mixture on crumb crust.
- Top cream cheese mixture half with cherry pie filling and other half with blueberry pie filling.
- Top with remaining half of cream cheese mixture.
- Add remaining graham cracker crumbs on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.