These Buffalo Chicken Wraps are full of flavorful chicken, crunchy vegetables and creamy ranch. These shredded buffalo chicken wraps make a quick lunch or dinner.
Anything involving buffalo chicken is always a huge hit in our house. Wings, tenders, buffalo chicken pasta you name it but one of our new favorites are these buffalo chicken wraps!
Why you should make these
- Quick meal that can be made in less than 10 minutes.
- An explosion of flavor and texture.
- Packs well for lunch and good leftovers.
Chicken – I am using shredded chicken from chicken that I baked. If you want a short-cut, try using rotisserie chicken.
Buffalo sauce – Use this easy homemade buffalo sauce recipe or bottled from the store.
Lettuce – Adds a nice, cool crunch to the wrap.
Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing – This is your preference.
Cheese – Shredded cheddar or colby jack cheese works well or crumbled Blue cheese is also a great option.
Tortillas – I like to use the burrito size wraps because they are easier to roll and fold up.
How to make Buffalo chicken wraps
Scroll to the bottom for full, printable recipe, ingredients and video.
- Chicken: Pour Buffalo sauce over cooked, shredded chicken. Toss to completely coat the chicken.
- Tortilla: Warm up tortillas in skillet.
- Assemble: Lay tortilla on a plate. Place half of the shredded chicken down the middle. Top with lettuce, cheese, ranch dressing and tomatoes.
- Wrap: Fold in the ends and then roll up into a wrap.
Recipe tips and variations
- I recommend warming up tortillas on the stove, microwave or in the oven. You don’t want the to be to hot, just warm enough to make them pliable. This makes them easier to fold and wrap.
- If you don’t like shredded chicken, simply cut the chicken into 1-inch pieces, cook and toss in sauce. I have also made this with ground chicken. Cook the ground chicken in a skillet and toss in sauce.
- Try changing up the tortilla with a spinach wrap or make it low-carb by wrapping in a large piece of lettuce.
- For a fried buffalo chicken wrap, use cooked, breaded chicken tenders.
- Don’t forget to try this easy homemade Buffalo sauce that is perfect for these wraps.
Buffalo chicken wrap topping ideas
- Diced cucumbers
- Diced celery
- Diced bell pepper
- Diced tomatoes
- Crumbled blue cheese or dressing
- Diced avocado
How to store
Store: Wrap these up in plastic wrap or place in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator. If I am going to eat the next day, I will leave the ranch out and use it as a dipping sauce. They will last about 2 days in the refrigerator.
What to serve with shredded Buffalo chicken wraps
- Sweet potato fries
- Air fryer onion rings
- Air fryer tator tots
- Red cabbage slaw
- Air fryer corn on the cob
More easy chicken recipes
- Spicy chicken salad – Creamy and crunch chicken salad with a hint of spice.
- Jerk chicken meal prep – Flavorful chicken with beans, rice and pineapple salsa.
- BBQ chicken meal prep – BBQ chicken with corn, great for meal prep.
*** If you made this recipe, please feel free to leave a comment and star rating below.
Buffalo Chicken Wraps
- 1 1/2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup Buffalo sauce store bought or homemade
- 2 large tortillas Burrito size
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/8 cup ranch dressing
- Pour cooked chicken in a bowl and then pour Buffalo sauce over chicken. Toss to completely coat.
- Place warmed tortilla on a plate. Put half of the chicken mixture down the middle of the tortilla.
- Top with shredded lettuce, carrots, cheese and ranch dressing.
- Fold the sides of the tortilla in and then roll to form a wrap.