Cheesy Bacon Spinach Artichoke Dip is cheesy, creamy and so delicious! Great for your next gathering, it’s always a huge hit with guests!
Rule #1 in life: Everything is better with BACON and even better with CHEESE. OK, maybe not #1 rule, but really close. This spinach artichoke dip is not diet friendly but worth every calorie. Filled with bacon, cheese and some spinach and artichoke to sneak in a few veggies.
I love a good dip and dip season is right around the corner. With football, the holidays and family gatherings starting, it is always beneficial to have a good dip recipe that will wow the crowd.
Every time I make this cheesy bacon spinach and artichoke dip, it seems to disappear quickly. I enjoy serving it with chips and even a baguette or veggies. It is good on ANYTHING!
How to make spinach artichoke dip
- Making this dip is just a matter of mixing all ingredients together with an electric mixer until well blended. Spread in a 9 inch baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- For this recipe I like to use regular cream cheese but the 1/3 fat will work also.
Cheesy Bacon Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 6 slices cooked bacon crumbled
- 1 box frozen spinach thawed
- 1 14oz can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, spinach, artichoke hearts, mozzarella, Parmesan, mayonnaise, garlic, salt and pepper with electric mixer.
- Stir in crumbled bacon.
- Spray 9 inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Spread mixture into baking dish.
- Place in oven and bake 20-25 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Give me a football game, a sweatshirt and about 10 lbs of this dip and I’d be one happy camper! Actually, who even needs the football? This is entertaining enough! YUM!
Yes! I can’t wait for sweatshirt (and stretchy) pants weather!! It is still in the 90’s here. Ready for fall.
This looks absolutely amazing!
I agree with your rule number one.
That’s how we live in this house 😛
Thanks Krysten! Glad we are not the only ones 🙂