No bake peanut, marshmallow, white chocolate clusters are so easy and can be made in under 5 minutes. They are one of my ALL TIME favorite desserts.
Today, I am here to present an out of this world salty/sweet dessert and did I mention, it is no bake! Woohoo! Gotta love a no bake dessert that can be finished in under 5 minutes with 5 ingredients. These no bake peanut clusters are sure to be on everyone’s Christmas list.
My stepmom, Sharon, first introduced me to this dessert years ago. She thinks she might have found it in a Southern Living magazine but it is one of those recipes that has been in the family for a long time. I am a sucker for peanut butter and white chocolate together. The combination of these two along with the addition of peanuts, marshmallows, and rice krispies, oh goodness, it makes for the best little candy cluster you can imagine.
How to make No Bake Peanut Clusters
- Start by melting the white chocolate, I used almond bark, in the microwave or in a double boiler.
- Stir in peanut butter and then peanuts, cereal and marshmallows. Drop on wax paper to harden.
- This recipe makes around 40 clusters, keep some for you, and give away a few. 🙂 You may also half the recipe for the perfect amount for your family.
More Holiday Desserts
No Bake Peanut, Marshmallow, White Chocolate Clusters
- 2 lbs white chocolate or almond bark I use almond bark
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups salted dry roasted peanuts
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 4 cups rice crispy cereal
- In a double boiler or microwave, melt chocolate and peanut butter until smooth. I start of by melting the chocolate and then adding in the peanut butter at the end.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Take a tablespoon and drop mixture onto a wax paper lined baking sheet.
- Store in airtight container.