Dec 06, 2018, Updated Nov 30, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
No bake avalanche cookies are an easy, delicious dessert made with just a few ingredients. Sweet and salty, they are always a huge hit with friends and family.
Today, I am here to present an out of this world salty/sweet dessert and did I mention, it is no bake! Woohoo! Gotta love a no bake dessert that can be finished in under 5 minutes with 5 ingredients. These no bake peanut clusters are sure to be on everyone’s Christmas list.
How to make No Bake Peanut Clusters
- Start by melting the white chocolate, I used almond bark, in the microwave or in a double boiler.
- Stir in peanut butter and then peanuts, cereal and marshmallows. Drop on wax paper to harden.
- This recipe makes around 40 clusters, keep some for you, and give away a few. 🙂 You may also half the recipe for the perfect amount for your family.
How to store
Store: These can be kept in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
More Holiday Desserts
No Bake Peanut, Marshmallow, White Chocolate Clusters
- 2 lbs white chocolate or almond bark I use almond bark
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups salted dry roasted peanuts
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 4 cups rice crispy cereal
- In a double boiler or microwave, melt chocolate and peanut butter until smooth. I start of by melting the chocolate and then adding in the peanut butter at the end.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Take a tablespoon and drop mixture onto a wax paper lined baking sheet.
- Store in airtight container.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.