Cream cheese fruit dip is a classic recipe perfect to serve along side your favorite fruit.
I know that fruit is perfectly delicious on it’s own buuut this cream cheese dip can turn an ordinary fruit platter into a party! When I am hosting a brunch I will often serve this orange fruit dip and with this cream cheese version to have a few different options.
How to make cream cheese fruit dip
There are several different versions of this dip but I prefer the classic. You only need three ingredients for this fruit dip with marshmallow cream!
- 8 oz softened cream cheese (if you want to save a few calories, use the 1/3 fat cream cheese)
- Jar of marshmallow fluff
- Vanilla extract
Using a mixer, blend all of the ingredients until creamy and serve. You can leave this dip out for about 2 hours but then make sure to store the remaining dip in the refrigerator.
How to soften cream cheese:
I still feel the best way to soften cream cheese is to leave it out on the counter for approximately 30 minutes. If you are like me and forget then simply unwrap the cream cheese and place it on a microwave safe plate. For an 8-oz block of cream cheese, microwave for 15 seconds. Softening the cream cheese helps make the dip smooth.
More great dip recipes:
- Hot Sausage and Beer Cheese Dip
- Cheesy Bacon Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Sausage Jalapeno Popper Dip
- Cranberry Cheesecake Dip
Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
- 1 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 7 oz jar marshmallow fluff
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Using a mixer, blend together all three ingredients until smooth.
- Serve with your favorite fruit or graham crackers.