Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
Mar 27, 2018, Updated Jun 06, 2020
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Cream Cheese Fruit Dip is a classic recipe perfect to serve alongside your favorite fruit. It’s wonderful for a snack, appetizer or dessert.
Fruit is so delicious on it’s own but this easy cream cheese fruit dip can turn an ordinary fruit platter into a party! When I am hosting a brunch, I will often serve this dip along with orange dip to have a few different options.
What you need
There are several different versions of this cream cheese dip but I prefer the classic. Only three ingredients needed for this fruit dip with marshmallow cream!
Cream cheese – I like using the full fat but if you want to save a few calories, use the 1/3 fat.
Marshmallow fluff – This can typically be found in the baking aisle by the marshmallows.
Vanilla extract – Adds a little sweetness and warmth.
How to make cream cheese fruit dip
Scroll to the bottom for full printable recipe and ingredients.
- Mix: Add all of the ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Mix until combined and fluffy.
- Serve: That’s it, so easy! Place in a serving bowl and enjoy.
How to soften cream cheese:
The best way to soften cream cheese is to leave it out on the counter for approximately 30 minutes. If you are like me and tend to forget this step, you can unwrap, place in a bowl and microwave for about 15 seconds.
How long does fruit dip last?
- Party: If you are serving this at a party, it will last about 2 hours at room temperature.
- Refrigerator: Store in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Freezer: This can be frozen in a freezer safe container. It will last for about 1 month. Let it thaw at room temperature when ready to serve.
Tips for cream cheese fruit dip
- Make sure cream cheese is softened to ensure it comes out nice and creamy.
- If making this ahead of time, be sure to let it sit out for about 30 minutes before serving.
Best fruit for fruit trays
There are many different options when it comes to great dipping fruit. Here are a few favorites:
- Apple slices
- Pear slices
I also like to include graham crackers and shortbread cookies as dipping options.
More great dip recipes:
- Hot sausage and beer cheese dip – This is one of the most popular on the blog.
- Chipped beef dip – Creamy dip with chipped beef and spices.
- Jalapeno popper dip – A warm dip filled with sausage and jalapenos.
- Bacon artichoke dip – Creamy, warm dip with bacon and artichokes.
- Shrimp dip – Tastes like shrimp scampi in dip form.
***If you made this dip, feel free to leave a comment and star rating below.
Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
- 1 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 7 oz jar marshmallow fluff
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Using a mixer, blend together all three ingredients until smooth.
- Serve with your favorite fruit or graham crackers.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.