This crustless quiche is an easy recipe that takes 30 minutes to make. Made with Bisquick, eggs and cheese this is a great base recipe to add your favorite ingredients.
This crustless quiche recipe has been around a long time, The Bisquick Impossible Quiche recipe. We grew up eating this at lease once every few weeks. We would eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Now I make it for my family when I need a quick meal.
The great thing about this recipe is you can make it your own. There are many different combination of ingredients you can add to this base quiche recipe. Here are a few of my favorite add-ins:
- diced ham
- diced cooked bacon
- cooked sausage
- sauteed green peppers and mushrooms
How to make quiche
- Prepare a pie dish with non-stick spray. Sprinkle cheese and diced onion in the dish. If you are adding extra ingredients, add them here too.
- Mix together Bisquick, eggs, seasonings and milk.
- Pour egg mixture over cheese and bake for approximately 30 minutes.
I love serving it with a salad for a brunch or dinner. Enjoy getting creative with this classic recipe!
More Breakfast Casseroles:
- 1 cup Swiss cheese chopped or shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup Bisquick
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- green onion for garnish-optional
Preheat oven to 400.
Spray pie plate with vegetable spray.
Sprinkle cheese, and onion in pie plate.
Using a mixer, beat remaining ingredients until smooth on medium speed.
Pour evenly into pie plate.
Bake for 30 minutes or until top is golden.
Sprinkle with green onion.
Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
You can also pour the mixture in a muffin tin to make individual quiches.