Cinnamon Roll Latte is made with fresh brewed coffee and all the classic cinnamon roll flavors. Forget the coffee shop line when you can easily make this at home.
School has started and that means no more lazy summer mornings. Forget sleeping in until the sun rises, this mama needs to wake up before everyone else, pack lunches, walk the dog and get ready for the day.
And that is why I need coffee in my life! It helps so much when I walk down the stairs in the morning to a full pot of freshly brewed, steaming hot coffee. Something about the smell just gets me going.
Some mornings when I want to treat myself I will make a “fancy” latte. You know the kind that has a little bit extra sweetness and you usually pay big bucks for at the coffee shop. The great thing is that I can make these special drinks at home with my Ninja Coffee Bar System.
My new favorite drink is this cinnamon roll latte. I used my Ninja Coffee Bar System with built in frother to make the brewed coffee for this latte. One of my favorite features is that I can set the timer at night to have my coffee already made in the morning. So nice!! The other great thing about this system is that you can make cold and hot beverages.
How to make a cinnamon roll latte:
- Place freshly brewed coffee, milk, cinnamon, light brown sugar and maple extract in a medium saucepan. (If you don’t have maple extract substitute with vanilla.)
- Bring the mixture to a boil.
- This recipe serves 2. Pour in mug, add whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
This latte is super quick and easy to make at home, even before the kids wake up. 🙂
More breakfast ideas
- Lemon Pull-Apart Bread
- Coffee Cake
- Sausage Egg and Cheese Monkey Bread
- Hash Brown Crust Breakfast Casserole
Cinnamon Roll Latte
- 2 cups brewed coffee
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract or vanilla extract
- whipped cream optional
- In a medium saucepan, bring coffee, milk, cinnamon, brown sugar and maple extract to a boil.
- Pour in coffee mugs and top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.