Corn Dip With Cream Cheese
Jul 20, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This easy recipe for corn dip with cream cheese is a cold dip that is packed with amazing flavor and texture. A delicious appetizer recipe that can be served with chips, crackers, and more.
Corn dip makes a wonderful party dip because it is full of color, flavor, and texture.
- Canned corn – All you need is a can of whole corn kernels. If you don’t have canned, you can substitute with thawed frozen corn or even fresh corn.
- Cream cheese – I recommend softening the cream cheese at room temperature to make sure when you mix, it will become creamy.
- Sour cream – Adds a nice creaminess to the dip.
- Mayonnaise – This adds a hint or rich flavor.
- Taco seasoning – You can use prepackaged seasoning or homemade taco seasoning.
- Lime juice – Adds fresh, bright, citrus flavor to the dip.
- Cheese – I am using shredded cheddar cheese but feel free to use your favorite cheese or blend.
- Green chiles – I like using canned green chiles but you could substitute with diced jalapeños.
- Peppers – Diced bell pepper adds color and crunch.
- Green onion – 2-3 diced green onions. You could substitute with diced red onion for added color.
How to make corn dip with cream cheese
Step one: Mix together softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, and lime juice in a large mixing bowl. Add in taco seasonings.
Step two: Stir in corn, shredded cheese, green chiles, green onion, and diced red pepper.
How to serve this Mexican corn dip recipe
This dip can be served with a variety of things like tortilla chips, crackers, sliced cucumbers, or crostini.
How to store leftover cold corn dip
Store: Keep any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It will last for 3-4 days. This dip does not freeze well.
You can make this dip a day in advance and store in the refrigerator. I like to let it sit out a few minutes before serving to soften up, making it easier to scoop.
Let me know if you make this easy appetizer recipe.
More easy cream cheese dip recipes
- Crack dip recipe – Bacon, cheese, and ranch come together to make this delicious dip.
- Olive dip – Filled with olives, this is a tasty dip recipe.
- Cream cheese fruit dip – Simple 3-ingredient dip.
- Chili cheese dip – A great dip to serve on game day.
Corn dip with cream cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 15 ounce can whole kernel corn drainied
- 1 4 ounce can green chiles drained
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small red bell pepper diced
- 3 green onions chopped
- Place softened cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, taco seasoning, and lime juice in a bowl. Mix until creamy.
- Stir in shredded cheese, corn, green chiles, pepper, and onions.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour for flavors to come together.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.