Mar 04, 2020
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Pineapple Lemonade is easy to make and very refreshing. A delicious mix of sweet and tart come together to make this party punch.
This easy lemonade recipe is great to make for parties, brunch and holidays. Adults and kids love this drink so much I usually end up making a double recipe. Pairs well with Farmers Casserole, BBQ Tacos and Jerk Chicken.
When the weather starts to warm up we always celebrate by making this lemonade beverage. The hint of pineapple gives it a nice tropical flavor and makes me feel like I should be at the beach.
It’s also one of my favorite drinks to have when we have people over for a BBQ. I pour tall glasses for us to sip on while we are hanging on the porch by the grill.
How to make
Scroll to the bottom for full printable recipe and ingredient list.
This recipe requires just 3 ingredients! Super simple and easy! You can also easily adjust the quantity of the ingredients according to how many people you are serving.
- Lemonade Mix – I am using Country Time Mix
- Pineapple Juice – I am using bottled pineapple juice.
- Sprite – You can use Sprite, Fresca or your favorite lemon-lime soda. I have also used ginger-ale and it’s very tasty.
Start by stirring together the lemonade mix with the pineapple juice. Next, pour in the soda and stir.
Can you add alcohol
This recipe can be made into an adult cocktail by adding 1/2 cup -3/4 cup vodka, prosecco or coconut rum. Just add the amount depending on your guests.
Can you make it frozen
Make this a frozen treat by blending together 4 cups frozen pineapple chunks, 2 cups cold lemonade, 1 cup pineapple juice and 2 cups of ice.
The amount of liquid needed will depend on the consistency you want. If you want thicker use a little less of the lemonade, if you want thinner add a little extra.
How to store
You will want to store this drink in the refrigerator. If you have it in a pitcher, I recommend covering with plastic wrap to keep all of the extra refrigerator smells out.
I would also suggest to not store with ice cubes so that it doesn’t get watered down.
This will last for about 5 – 7 days in the refrigerator.
- Use already chilled pineapple juice and soda especially if you are serving immediately.
- Add frozen pineapple chunks or frozen lemon rings to the drink to keep it cold.
- Make extra and turn it into ice cubes.
- Change it up by adding sprigs of mint leaves or a few marachino cherries.
- Feel free to substitute pink lemonade mix for a little something different.
How to serve
I like to serve this in a pitcher, mason jars or even a punch bowl.
More delicious drinks
- Blushing Mimosa is one of my favorite drinks to make for brunch. Champagne, juice, and a splash of cherry juice.
- Sparkling Cranberry Lime Mocktail is
- Strawberry Lemonade is another great twist on lemonade.
*** If you made this recipe be sure to give it a comment and rating below.
- 1 cup lemonade mix I used CountryTime
- 6 cups pineapple juice
- 1 liter lemon lime soda I used Sprite
- Stir together lemonade mix and pineapple juice.
- Stir in lemon lime soda.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.