Buffalo Ranch Chicken Sliders make the perfect little bite. They would be great for game day, a party, or just because.
Let me start by saying summertime is AWESOME! We have been having a great one so far. Unfortunately, everyday can’t be sunshine and rainbows and after a few days of being together all day long, the kids can start to get a little snippy. The other day we all just needed a little distraction so I suggested that we have a party for dinner. Sometimes we like making a few different appetizers or party food to have for dinner just to make it fun. While the kids made some decorations to hang, I put together some of our favorite dishes.
One of our favorite party foods are these buffalo ranch chicken sliders. They are AHHHmazing! These sliders are great to make for a little “party for dinner” night, or for a crowd. You can put these sliders together quickly and you can even make them the night before and bake them the next day. If you like the taste of buffalo chicken wings dipped in creamy ranch, you will LOVE these sandwiches.
For these sandwiches you will need ground chicken, chopped celery, chopped onion, and Moore’s Creamy Ranch Buffalo Wing Sauce. First brown the ground chicken and add in celery, onion and salt and pepper. Drain any excess liquid and add the wing sauce.
Next up, place the bottom of the dinner rolls in a 9×13 baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray.
Top with slices of cheese and then the chicken mixture. I like to use slices but you can also use shredded cheese.
Now add top half of dinner rolls. Ok, time to break out the butter!! Melt a stick of butter with garlic powder and onion powder and then pour on top of the sandwiches. Now either cover with foil and bake the next day or pop them in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
These little bites are so cheesy, and flavorful you should probably go ahead and double the recipe!
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Sliders
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/2 cup finely diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup Moore's Creamy Ranch Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 12 slices monterey jack cheese
- 12 dinner rolls sliced in half
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add ground chicken. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 2-4 minutes and add diced onion and celery. Continue to cook and stir occasionally until ground chicken is cooked through, about 8 minutes. Drain any excess liquid.
- Add creamy ranch buffalo wing sauce to the chicken and then take off the heat. Stir sauce until all chicken is coated.
- Place bottom half of dinner roll in prepared dish. Top with chicken and then sliced cheese. Finish with top of roll.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in garlic powder and onion powder. Pour butter over rolls.
- Bake for 15 minutes.