Frozen Spring Rolls In Air Fryer
May 25, 2021, Updated May 31, 2022
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Frozen spring rolls in the air fryer can be cooked straight from frozen in under 10 minutes. Perfect for a quick and easy, restaurant style appetizer. Forget frying or baking, you will not want to make these any other way.
Similar to frozen egg rolls in the air fryer, these spring rolls cook up golden brown and crispy without a lot oil. These always turn out so tasty, I have been known to eat a whole box for my dinner.
Why these work
Simple – This method of cooking is great because you don’t have to thaw them. They cook straight from frozen. Even my younger kids can make these by themselves.
Fast – I am always looking for quick things to make having 3 hungry kids. Air fryer spring rolls can be made in about 10 minutes. Since no thawing is required, this helps to reduce cook time. They are a perfect appetizer or even light meal.
Easy to clean – Air fryers are really easy to clean, and with not many ingredients, you can have everything washed and put away in minutes.
What You Need
Frozen spring rolls – Choose your favorite frozen spring roll brand. They can be found in the frozen section of your grocery store. For these pictures I used store brand vegetable spring rolls but this will also work for chicken spring rolls and more.
Optional – Oil. Frozen spring rolls are already cooked in oil before the freezing so they don’t really need any extra. If you want to bring out the golden brown color, you could lightly spray them with olive or vegetable oil.
Air fryer – There are many brands on the market today. These were cooked in my Cosori 5.8 quart.
How to cook frozen spring rolls in the air fryer
- Place the frozen spring rolls in the air fryer basket. Make sure to put them in a single layer and not stack them on each other.
- If you would like them extra crispy, lightly mist with olive or vegetable oil. I like using this oil mister. ***Don’t use Pam aerosol spray with the air fryer because it could ruin the coating on the basket.
- Cook at 390 degrees F for 5 minutes, flip and cook another 2-4 minutes depending on desired crispiness.
- Carefully remove and serve warm.
How To Store And Reheat
Store: If you happen to have leftovers, store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Reheat: They can be reheated in the air fryer at 350 degrees for 3-4 minutes. You can also reheat them in the oven at 400 degrees for 5-7 minutes or until heated through.
You don’t technically need to preheat the air fryer but it does help to cook them a little faster.
Depending on the size of the spring roll and the air fryer, they will typically take about 7-10 minutes to cook. Some spring rolls can be thin and small so be sure to check them around the 5-6 minute mark.
I don’t recommend stacking them because you want the hot air to circulate around each spring roll. This helps to get them crispy and to cook evenly.
- Try serving with your favorite dipping sauce like this easy Polynesian sauce or sweet and sour sauce.
- Cooking time may vary depending on your air fryer model.
More Frozen Foods In Air Fryer
- Frozen biscuits in air fryer
- Frozen chicken strips in air fryer
- Frozen chicken patties in air fryer
- Frozen pretzels in air fryer
- Frozen waffles in air fryer
- Frozen french fries in air fryer
Make these delicious spring rolls? Let me know in the comments below.
Frozen Spring Rolls In Air Fryer
- Air Fryer
- 1 box frozen spring rolls
- olive oil optional
- Place frozen spring rolls in air fryer basket.
- Optional: Lightly spray tops of spring rolls with olive or vegetable oil.
- Cook at 390 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Flip the spring rolls over, cook at 390 for another 2-4 minutes or until desired crispiness.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.