This Copycat Chick Fil A Sauce tastes just like what you would get at the restaurant. Creamy sauce that is great to use as a dipping sauce for chicken nuggets, fries, sandwiches and even on a salad.
When we lived in Georgia we probably visited Chick-Fil-A drive threw at least two times a week. My kids can’t resist their nuggets, fries and of course their wonderful dipping sauces.
We all have our favorite sauces like Polynesian and Ranch but we all agree that Chick-Fil-A sauce is our go-to.
Now we live in an area that is not convenient to our favorite fast food restaurant so I have started making our own version at home. Since you can’t buy a bottle, this is the next best thing.
What is it made of?
This creamy condiment doesn’t require many ingredients and once you realize how easy it is to make at home, you won’t feel the need to run out to the restaurant.
You will need mayonnaise, mustard, honey, BBQ sauce and lemon juice.
What does it taste like? I would describe it as a creamy honey mustard with a hint of BBQ sauce.
How to make
Scroll to the bottom for full printable recipe, ingredient list and video.
- Place mayonnaise in a medium size bowl.
- Add BBQ sauce.
- Add honey and mustard.
- Squeeze in a little fresh lemon juice and mix until combined.
- Let refrigerate for at least an hour so the flavors come together.
- It can be stored in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- Feel free to use your favorite BBQ sauce. I use Sweet Baby Rays.
- I like using full fat mayonnaise but you may also use low fat or fat free. If you don’t want to use mayo at all, Greek yogurt is a good alternative.
- For a hint of smokey flavor, add a small pinch of paprika or a dash of liquid smoke.
Now you can make your own restaurant style meal at home and your kitchen won’t be closed on Sundays. Enjoy!
More recipes you might enjoy
- Air Fryer Chicken is a simple recipe that can be used in a number of recipes.
- Ranch Potato Wedges are a great side dish that would go well with this sauce.
- Pineapple Lemonade is a refreshing drink you could serve with your homemade meal.
- Butterscotch Brownies would be a delicious dessert to serve after your dinner.
*** If you made this recipe please feel free to leave a comment and rating below.
Chick Fil A Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Stir all of the ingredients in a bowl until combined and store in the refrigerator.