Ranch Potato Wedges are a flavorful side dish or appetizer. Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside!
Ranch potato wedges are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Forget about the frozen fries, these wedges are so delicious and easy to make you won’t go back to the freezer.
HOW TO MAKE BAKED POTATO WEDGES
- Start by cutting the potatoes in half. Cut the halves in half and then those in half again.
- Place the wedges in a bowl and sprinkle with ranch seasoning mix, salt and then olive oil. Toss until all of the wedges are covered.
- Pour them onto a foil lined baking sheet making sure they are spread out in one layer.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
TIPS FOR POTATO WEDGES
- Make sure you spread out the wedges so they all cook evenly.
- If you want to change it up, use seasoned salt instead of ranch mix.
- Want a little green? Sprinkle on some fresh herbs like parsley once they are baked.
WHICH POTATOES ARE BEST FOR WEDGES
I used large golden potatoes but russet and red would work well too.
Our family likes serving these with ranch dressing, bleu cheese dressing or ketchup.
Did you make these potato wedges? Be sure to leave a comment and rating below!
Ranch Potato Wedges
- 4 large potatoes washed
- 1 teaspoon ranch seasoning mix
- 1/2 teaspoon course salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- Slice washed potatoes in half then cut the halves into wedges.
- Place wedges in a large bowl and sprinkle with ranch seasoning, salt and olive oil. Toss until all wedges are coated.
- Pour wedges on baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Serve with ketchup or ranch dressing.