Want the secret to crispy, delicious Hot Pockets? Cooking them in the air fryer is guaranteed to give you the perfect pizza pocket every time. Air fryer Hot Pockets make a fast, easy meal or a great snack.
An air fryer gives you that tasty, crispy fried taste and texture without having to deep fry.
Can you cook Hot Pockets in the air fryer?
Yes, it’s fast and easy to cook Hot Pockets in the air fryer in under 15 minutes. It’s the best method to cook them to achieve a crispy crust and hot center. This cooking method works great for both frozen or homemade version. The air fryer is also a great way to cook several pockets at a time.
How to cook Hot Pockets in the air fryer
All you need for this simple recipe is a box of frozen Hot Pockets. They can be found in the freezer section of the grocery store.
These can be cooked straight from frozen and you won’t need the crisper sleeve for this air fryer method.
We are cooking these with a Cosori air fryer. Different air fryers cook times may vary slightly.
Step one: Take the pockets out of the box and packaging.
Step two: Place the frozen Hot Pockets in single layer in the air fryer basket. Cook at 370 degrees F for 11-12 minutes. There is no need to flip them over. For an extra crispy crust, add another 1-2 minutes of cook time.
Step three: Make sure the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F and serve warm.
How long to cook a Hot Pocket?
The cooking time for a Hot Pocket depends on the cooking method.
Microwave – It will take 2-4 minutes of cook time in the microwave.
Oven – To cook in a conventional oven, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook for about 30 minutes.
Air fryer – The air fryer cooking time is 11-13 minutes at 370 degrees F.
- This recipe will work for all varieties of Hot Pockets. The Big Bold Hot Pockets might take up to 13 minutes to cook completely since they are larger.
- For the best results, make sure to keep the Hot Pockets in a single layer in the air fryer basket while cooking. This will allow the hot air to circulate around them which helps for even cooking.
- There is not need for extra oil or cooking spray for this recipe.
- Let the pockets cool for 2-3 minutes before eating. They will be very hot in the center.
- For super easy cleanup, lay the pockets on a piece or air fryer parchment paper in the air fryer basket.
- You can use the crisping sleeve to hold the hot pizza pockets once they are cooked.
- Try serving with a delicious dipping sauce like ranch, marinara, pizza sauce, or even this garlic butter sauce.
How to store leftovers
Store leftover Hot Pockets in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. They can easily be reheated in the air fryer at 350 degrees F.
More air fryer frozen food
- Frozen potato skins in the air fryer
- Frozen mini tacos in the air fryer
- Frozen popcorn chicken in the air fryer
- Frozen crab cakes in the air fryer
- Frozen Bubba burger in the air fryer
Let me know if you made these for a quick lunch or snack. Feel free to leave a comment below.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter above for more recipes.
Air Fryer Hot Pockets
- 1 package Hot Pockets
- Remove the Hot Pockets out of the box and packaging.
- Place the frozen Hot Pockets in single layer in the air fryer basket. Cook at 370 degrees F for 11-12 minutes. There is no need to flip them over.
- Make sure the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F and serve warm.