Up your breakfast game with these quick and easy air fryer cinnamon rolls. Make refrigerated cinnamon rolls in less than 10 minutes with the help of an air fryer.
This is a great first air fryer recipe! We love our air fryer and use it all the time to make things like turkey bacon, eggs, even spaghetti squash. It’s a great appliance to have in your kitchen for cooking a variety of recipes fast.
Why make these in the air fryer?
- No need to preheat and can be cooked in 6-7 minutes.
- Easy clean-up. Use parchment paper for basically no cleaning.
- Cooked to a delicious, golden brown on the outside while keeping the rolls soft on the inside.
How to make air fryer cinnamon rolls
Scroll to the bottom for recipe and step-by-step video.
- Spray the basket with olive oil or coconut oil. I like to use this oil mister.
- Place rolls in the basket, making sure they are spread apart so that they cook evenly. I was able to fit 8 Pillsbury cinnamon rolls in my 5.8 quart air fryer.
- Set the temperature to 350 degrees F and cook.
- Spread icing over cinnamon rolls while they are still a little warm.
How long do you cook cinnamon rolls in air fryer?
This answer varies a little depending on what air fryer or Ninja foodie you use. It may also depend on how you like your cinnamon rolls, softer or a little more cooked.
I use a 5.8 quart Cosori and cook mine for 5 minutes and then flip and cook an additional 1-2 minutes to ensure they are cooked through.
Flipping might not be necessary but I have found with my fryer it helps to prevent cooking the top too much.
Can you put foil in an air fryer?
Yes, you can use foil but for these cinnamon rolls it’s not needed. If you would like super easy clean-up, I would recommend using parchment paper with holes to place the rolls on.
- Make sure to check on the rolls after 4-5 minutes of cooking. Add 1-2 minutes as needed. The more you use your machine, the more you will find the perfect time for you.
- Try to keep the rolls separated in the basket for even cooking.
How to store leftovers
If I think I will have leftovers I will only put icing on the rolls that we eat. Save the leftover rolls in an airtight container. Reheat in the air fryer for 1-2 minutes or in the microwave for about 20 seconds and then add icing.
Can I make orange rolls in the air fryer?
My kids love cinnamon rolls but they also love Pillsbury orange rolls. Use the same directions below to make air fryer orange rolls.
More easy air fryer recipes
- Air fryer fish sticks – Frozen fish sticks made easy.
- Air fryer frozen pizza – Cooks quickly and easily.
- Air fryer hash browns – Crispy hash browns, perfect for breakfast.
- Air fryer pizza rolls – A fast and fun snack.
If you made this air fryer recipe, let me know in the comments and be sure to leave a star rating.
Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls
- olive oil spray
- 1 can refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- Spray air fryer basket with olive oil or coconut oil mist.
- Place cinnamon rolls in air fryer basket.
- Set temperature to 350 degrees F. Cook for 5 minutes. Check on the rolls. If top is getting brown, flip and cook an additional 1-2 minutes to cook through.
- Remove rolls from air fryer basket and spread icing over tops.
The only way to cook them in hot weather! I use my air fryer like an oven, or stove top. Saves on electricity and doesn’t heat up the house.
Do the nutritional facts include the frosting?
No it doesn’t. I used the Pillsbury cinnamon rolls so you can refer to the nutritional information on the brand of cinnamon rolls you make. Thanks!
Yummy and easy