Air Fryer Frozen Pizza
Oct 19, 2020, Updated Aug 25, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Air fryer frozen pizza is perfect for a simple meal. Cook the pizza straight from the freezer, no thawing required.
You will love cooking Frozen Pizza in Air Fryer
Life can get busy and sometimes you just have a craving for pizza. That’s when having a personal pizza in the freezer comes in handy.
Cooking frozen pizza in the air fryer is a little faster than cooking it in a traditional oven and you don’t have to wait around for the air fryer to preheat.
- Frozen pizza of your choice
How to cook Frozen Pizza in Air Fryer
Skip to the bottom for recipe, ingredients and video.
This really isn’t much of a recipe but more of a cooking method.
- Prepare: Preheat air fryer for 2-3 minutes. Remove pizza from the packaging and place in the air fryer basket. Optional, lightly spray olive oil around crust for a crunchier crust.
- Cook: Set temperature to 380 degrees F. Cook for 6-12 minutes depending on the pizza size and air fryer model.
How long to Air Fry Frozen Pizza and at what temperature?
The answer depends on the size of the frozen pizza. There are several different brands and styles in the freezer aisle from mini pizzas, thin crust pizza, deep dish pizza, to French bread pizza. This will effect the cooking time.
In general, it will take anywhere from 6-15 minutes. I recommend checking on the pizza at 6 minutes, especially then crust. Add additional cook time as needed.
I made a DiGiorno four cheese original crust pizza in my Cosori 5.8 quart air fryer. It took 8 minutes to cook.
How to cook French bread Frozen Pizza in Air Fryer
Each machine cooks a little different but air fryer frozen French bread pizza takes anywhere from 12-17 minutes at 380 degrees F. I recommend checking at 10 minutes and add extra time if needed.
- If you find that your pizza is cooking too fast on the top, lower the temperature to 360 degrees F.
- For a crunchier crust, spray lightly with olive oil. This is optional.
- Fee free to add additional toppings to your frozen pizza. Be sure to cut them small and thin and then add to the top of the pizza before cooking.
What is the best air fryer to use?
There are many models that work well and budge friendly. I have been using my Cosori for a few years and really enjoy how it works.
How to store
You can store leftover pizza in an airtight container or zip bag. Keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Yes, you can air fry pizza.
Yes, you can reheat pizza in the air fryer. Air fry at 350 degrees for 3-4 minutes.
More easy air fryer recipes
- Air fryer hash browns – Crispy frozen hash browns.
- Air fryer Texas toast – Learn how to make this buttery Texas toast.
- Air fryer grilled cheese – Perfectly toasted bread with melted cheese.
- Air fryer crispy crowns – Easy, crispy crowns.
- Air fryer french fries – Easy frozen french fries.
If you made this frozen pizza, feel free to leave a comment and star rating.
Air Fryer Frozen Pizza
- 1 individual size frozen pizza
- spray olive oil optional
- Preheat air fryer for 2-3 minutes.
- Unwrap frozen pizza from packaging. Place pizza in air fryer basket.
- Cook at 380 degrees F and cook for 6-15 minutes depending on pizza size. *** See notes for times.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.