Air fryer frozen pizza is perfect for a simple meal. Cook the pizza straight from the freezer, no thawing required.
Making frozen food in the air fryer is quick and easy. We also love making air fryer frozen hot pockets, air fryer pizza rolls, and air fryer bagel bites.
You will love cooking Frozen Pizza in Air Fryer
Life can get busy and sometimes you just have a craving for pizza. That’s when having a personal pizza in the freezer comes in handy.
Cooking frozen pizza in the air fryer is a little faster than cooking it in a traditional oven and you don’t have to wait around for the air fryer to preheat.
Air Fryer Frozen Pizza Ingredients
- Frozen pizza of your choice
How to cook Frozen Pizza in Air Fryer
Skip to the bottom for recipe, ingredients and video.
This really isn’t much of a recipe but more of a cooking method.
- Prepare: Preheat air fryer for 2-3 minutes. Remove pizza from the packaging and place in the air fryer basket. Optional, lightly spray olive oil around crust for a crunchier crust.
- Cook: Set temperature to 380 degrees F. Cook for 6-12 minutes depending on the pizza size and air fryer model.
How long to Air Fry Frozen Pizza and at what temperature?
The answer depends on the size of the frozen pizza. There are several different brands and styles in the freezer aisle from mini pizzas, thin crust pizza, deep dish pizza, to French bread pizza. This will effect the cooking time.
In general, it will take anywhere from 6-15 minutes. I recommend checking on the pizza at 6 minutes, especially then crust. Add additional cook time as needed.
I made a DiGiorno four cheese original crust pizza in my Cosori 5.8 quart air fryer. It took 8 minutes to cook.
How to cook French bread Frozen Pizza in Air Fryer
Each machine cooks a little different but air fryer frozen French bread pizza takes anywhere from 12-17 minutes at 380 degrees F. I recommend checking at 10 minutes and add extra time if needed.
Frozen Pizza Air Fryer Recipe Tips
- If you find that your pizza is cooking too fast on the top, lower the temperature to 360 degrees F.
- For a crunchier crust, spray lightly with olive oil. This is optional.
- Fee free to add additional toppings to your frozen pizza. Be sure to cut them small and thin and then add to the top of the pizza before cooking.
What is the best air fryer to use?
There are many models that work well and budge friendly. I have been using my Cosori for a few years and really enjoy how it works.
How to store Air Fry Frozen Pizza
You can store leftover pizza in an airtight container or zip bag. Keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Frozen Air Fry Pizza FAQs
Yes, you can air fry pizza.
Yes, you can reheat pizza in the air fryer. Air fry at 350 degrees for 3-4 minutes.
More easy air fryer recipes
- Air fryer hash browns – Crispy frozen hash browns.
- Air fryer Texas toast – Learn how to make this buttery Texas toast.
- Air fryer grilled cheese – Perfectly toasted bread with melted cheese.
- Air fryer crispy crowns – Easy, crispy crowns.
- Air fryer french fries – Easy frozen french fries.
If you made this frozen pizza, feel free to leave a comment and star rating.
Air Fryer Frozen Pizza
- 1 individual size frozen pizza
- spray olive oil optional
- Preheat air fryer for 2-3 minutes.
- Unwrap frozen pizza from packaging. Place pizza in air fryer basket.
- Cook at 380 degrees F and cook for 6-15 minutes depending on pizza size. *** See notes for times.
I bought my air fryer 6 months or so ago. Just started using it in the last couple of months. Why did I wait so long… this thing is incredible. I love the hotdogs and pizza. All perfect!
I’m sorry, 6-12 minutes? Could you be a little more vague? It’s like saying drive for 6 or 12 miles to reach or destination
I understand it’s a wide range but it really depends on your air fryer and the size of your pizza. I always recommend starting with 6 minutes. Some thicker pieces like deep dish or if you are cooking several pieces at once might take up to 12 minutes.
I love pizza! these frozen pizza sounds new for me and I can’t wait to try this using air fryer awesome this looks so delicious!
Oh my gosh this is the best use for an air fryer yet. I absolutely love air frying my frozen pizzas.
wow! Amazing! It’s such a great idea to cook pizza in the Air Fryer! Thanks for all these info and tips!
Tara @ Mama's Money Diary
Oh my gosh, this has given me yet another reason to want an air fryer!
I had no idea you could do this. Looking forward to giving this a try.
This looks delicious. I’ve always wanted to try pizza in the air fryer. Now I know I’m going to have to give it a try soon.
Pizza is a food group to me and this is such a great way to make it healthier and quicker! I love those crisp edges!
This sounds fantastic. We are big pizza lovers, and hate when it takes forever to cook. Thanks for the suggestion.
Nice! Thanks for this idea,now I don’t have to wait too long for my pizza
Air fryer always amaze me with it’s hidden functions. The pizza looks triple better than the oven pre heat. I love air fryer they’re the best!
I have to admit I didn’t know you could do frozen pizza in an air fryer! They definitely do so much more than I thought!
Air fryers sure do seem to be versatile! This would be a great choice in the summer especially when we hate to turn on the oven.
We eat a lot of pizza here–this one looks amazing. I just need to get an air fryer!