Air fryer frozen pizza is perfect for a simple lunch or dinner. Cook the pizza straight from the freezer, no thawing required.
Life can get busy and sometimes you just have a craving for pizza. That’s when having a personal pizza in the freezer comes in handy.
Cooking frozen pizza in the air fryer is a little faster than the oven and you don’t have to wait around for it the oven to preheat.
How to make air fryer frozen pizza
Skip to the bottom for recipe, ingredients and video.
This really isn’t much of a recipe but more of a cooking method.
- Prepare: Preheat air fryer for 2-3 minutes. Remove pizza from packaging and place in air fryer basket. Optional, lightly spray olive oil around crust for a crunchier crust.
- Cook: Set temperature to 380 degrees F. Cook for 6-12 minutes depending on pizza size and air fryer model.
What time and temperature to cook
The answer depends on the size of the frozen pizza. There are several options in the freezer aisle from thin crust, deep dish to French bread. This will effect the cooking time.
In general it will take anywhere from 6-15 minutes. I recommend checking on the pizza at 6 minutes, especially thin crust. Add time as needed.
I made a DiGiorno four cheese original crust pizza in my Cosori 5.8 quart. It took 8 minutes to cook through.
Frozen French bread pizza in air fryer
Each machine cooks a little different but air fryer frozen French bread pizza takes anywhere from 12-17 minutes at 380 degrees F. I recommend checking at 10 minutes and add extra time if needed.
- If you find that your pizza is cooking too fast on the top, lower the temperature to 360 or 370 degrees F.
- For a crunchier crust, spray lightly with olive oil. This is optional.
- Feel free to add additional toppings to your frozen pizza. Be sure to cut them small and thin and then add to the top of pizza before cooking.
What is the best air fryer to use?
There are many models that work well and budget friendly. I have been using my Cosori for about a year and really enjoy how it works. Here are a few others that might work for you and your family:
- OMORC – 5.8 quart basket with LED touchscreen.
- Ninja Max XL – A 5.5 quart that crisps, cooks, broils, bakes and dehydrates.
- Instant Vortex – Made by Instant Pot.
More easy air fryer recipes
- Air fryer hash browns – Crispy frozen hash browns.
- Air fryer Texas toast – Learn how to make this buttery Texas toast.
- Air fryer grilled cheese – Perfectly toasted bread with melted cheese.
- Air fryer corn dogs – Easy frozen corn dogs cooked in the air fryer.
- Air fryer tator tots – Frozen tator tots cook up quickly.
If you made this frozen pizza, feel free to leave a comment and star rating below.
Air Fryer Frozen Pizza
- 1 individual size frozen pizza
- spray olive oil optional
- Preheat air fryer for 2-3 minutes.
- Unwrap frozen pizza from packaging. Place pizza in air fryer basket.
- Cook at 380 degrees F and cook for 6-15 minutes depending on pizza size. *** See notes for times.