Honey Mustard Pretzels
Jul 13, 2022
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Honey mustard pretzels are an easy snack that’s packed with flavor using just a few easy ingredients. You won’t be able to stop eating these once you have a taste.
Pretzels are a tasty snack that are great for many occasions. There are many ways to make pretzels like these ranch pretzels, air fryer pretzels, even a pretzel pizza. This honey mustard version is sweet, salty, and tangy, making it a crowd favorite.
Why you will love these
- Simple – This recipe is easy to make with just a few ingredients you might already have in your kitchen.
- Delicious – There is just enough flavor that everyone will enjoy without being overpowering.
- Crowd – Great recipe to serve a crowd. A great snack for game days, a party, or just to snack around the house.
Pretzels – You can use the mini pretzels or stick shaped pretzels for this recipe.
Honey – Use your favorite honey.
Mustard – Dijon mustard works best for these pretzels. It give the sauce a nice tangy flavor.
Butter – Unsalted butter
Garlic powder, paprika, ground mustard – These spices add lots of delicious flavor.
How to make honey mustard pretzels
This is a super easy recipe with simple ingredients. Feel to try changing up the spices to suit your taste.
Step one: Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl. Stir in mustard, honey, garlic powder, paprika, and ground mustard until fully combined.
Step two: Preheat oven to 225 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Pour the bag of pretzels into a large bowl.
Step three: Pour honey mustard sauce over pretzels and stir to combine and coat the pretzels. Spread the coated pretzels out on lined, rimmed baking sheet. Try to spread them out in an even layer if possible.
Step four: Bake for 45-60 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes. Let cool before serving.
Sauce – Don’t have Dijon, you can substitute yellow mustard or brown mustard. Want to add a little heat? Next time try adding 1/8th teaspoon of cayenne pepper to the honey mustard or a splash of your favorite hot sauce.
How to store
Store leftovers in an airtight container, like a zip bag, at room temperature.
More easy snack recipes
If you tried this pretzel recipe be sure to let me know in the comments.
Honey Mustard Pretzels
- 16 ounces mini pretzels
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Pour bag of pretzels into a large bowl.
- Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl. (about 30 seconds) Stir in mustard, honey, garlic powder, paprika, and ground mustard until fully combined.
- Pour honey mustard sauce over pretzels and stir to combine and coat the pretzels. Spread the coated pretzels out on lined, rimmed baking sheet. Try to spread them out in an even layer if possible.
- Bake the pretzels for 45-60 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and then let cool before serving.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.