Ranch pretzels can be made with just a few simple ingredients and are great for a quick snack or appetizer. Crunchy and full of flavor, these are great to have on hand for any occasion.
What makes these so good
- Easy 4 ingredient snack. You only need 4 simple ingredients to make this crowd pleasing appetizer.
- Fast. Making this in the air fryer takes less than 10 minutes and the oven only 20 minutes.
What you need
You might already have everything you need for this recipe in your kitchen.
Pretzels: You can use the mini, stick, or square pretzels.
Ranch Seasoning: Use a seasoning packet or homemade ranch seasoning.
Garlic Powder: This is used for a little extra flavor.
Butter: Unsalted butter, melted. If you prefer oil, you can substitute with 1/2 cup vegetable, popcorn oil or canola oil.
How to make garlic ranch pretzels in the oven
This is such an easy stir and cook recipe. It’s a great last minute snack for any occasion.
- Stir together ranch seasoning, garlic powder and butter in a large bowl. Add in pretzels and stir to make sure the pretzels get covered with spice mixture. Be sure to get all of the pretzels coated with the spice mixture.
- Spread the pretzels over a foil lined baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes and let cool before serving.
How to make garlic ranch pretzels in air fryer
These pretzels can be made quickly in the air fryer. I love making things in the air fryer because it’s so quick and it’s easy clean-up.
Stir together the seasonings, melted butter and toss with pretzels. Pour a layer of pretzels in the air fryer basket and cook at 350 degrees F for 3 minutes.
Check to see if they are done. If you would like them a little crunchier, cook another 2 minutes. Cook in 2 batches.
How to store
You can keep these in an airtight container at room temperature for about one week. I like having them around for an afternoon snack or something fun to pack in the lunch boxes.
- If you want to make this a gluten free snack, feel free to use gluten free pretzels and Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning pack is gluten free.
- Have a large crowd? It’s easy to double the recipe, just cook in 2-3 batches.
- Want to add a little spice for spicy pretzels? Add 1 tablespoon of crushed red pepper flakes to the spice mixture.
More easy appetizers
- Bread dipping oil and balsamic – Flavorful, restaurant style olive oil dip.
- Cream cheese salsa dip – Only 2 ingredients and 5 minutes needed for this quick snack.
- Air fryer roasted chickpeas – Crunchy, seasoned chickpeas make a delicious and healthy snack.
- Kettle corn – It’s quick and easy to make this salty sweet treat at home.
If you made this snack recipe let me know how you liked it in the comments below. I love to hear from you!
- 1 package ranch seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup butter, melted (Can substitute with 1/2 cup oil.)
- 1 1 lb bag mini pretzels
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. Cover baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, stir together ranch seasonings, garlic powder and melted butter.
- Stir in pretzels and toss to cover all pretzels.
- Pour pretzels on lined baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.
- n a large bowl, stir together ranch seasonings, garlic powder and melted butter. Stir in pretzels and toss to cover all pretzels.
- Pour half of pretzels in air fryer basket. Cook at 350 degrees F for 3 minutes. Check the pretzels for doneness. If you would like them more cooked, air fryer another 2 minutes.
- Remove pretzels from air fryer basket and cook the remaining pretzels.