Feb 08, 2019, Updated Apr 09, 2019
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Pretzel Pizza is a kid friendly, fun meal or snack that is sure to satisfy. A warm, soft pretzel topped with cheese and pepperoni and dipped in marinara sauce.
Thank you Super Pretzel for sponsoring the post. All opinions are my own.
Pretzel Pizza is always a winner in our house! Plus, a meal or snack that can be made in under 10 minutes is a home run!
SUPERPRETZEL is the perfect pretzel to use for this pizza. They are so soft, warm and can be made in minutes. For the pizzas I used the SUPERPRETZEL soft pretzel but they are also available in soft pretzel bites, soft pretzel multigrain and SOFTSTIX cheese filled pretzel sticks.
How to Make Pretzel Pizzas
You can make these pizzas in under 10 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly coat with non-stick spray to help the cheese and pretzels not stick to the foil.
- Lay the pretzels on the foil and lightly brush water on top of the pretzels. This helps keep them soft.
- Top each pretzel with 1/4 cup of cheese and then 3-4 pepperoni or your favorite topping.
- Bake for approximately 5 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Serve with your favorite marinara or pizza sauce to dip.
Other Topping Ideas
These little pizzas can be personalized. Sometimes I will make a pizza bar with different toppings for the kids to choose from so they can make their own. It’s a fun way to get them involved in the kitchen. Here are some of our favorite combos:
- Cheese, green pepper and mushrooms
- Diced ham and pineapple
- Crumbled sausage and diced onion
- Loaded pepperoni, sausage and onion
What to Serve with Pretzel Pizza
Add a simple salad or a side of veggies to make this a complete meal. I also like serving these with:
What is your favorite pizza topping combination? Let me know in the comments.
- 4 SUPERPRETZEL soft pretzels
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 12 Pepperonis
- 1/8 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- Set oven to 400 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with foil. Lightly spray with non-stick spray.
- Place SUPERPRETZELS on the foil. Lightly brush them with water.
- Top each pretzel with 1/4 cup of cheese and 3-4 pepperoni.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.