Crockpot Turkey Tenderloins (Easy Recipe)
Sep 28, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This crockpot turkey tenderloins recipe combines the convenience of slow cooking with the delicious flavors of tender turkey and onion soup mix gravy. If you don’t feel like cooking a whole turkey, turkey tenderloins are a great option for a flavorful, simple meal.
Turkey doesn’t have to be just for Thanksgiving. It’s so easy to make turkey tenderloins for a great alternative to chicken or pork.
Table of Contents
Why you should try this recipe
Easy – The wonderful thing about cooking with a slow cooker is you can set it and forget it. Add the four ingredients to the pot and you will have an amazing meal by dinner time. An easy recipe for a busy day meal.
Taste – Using dry onion soup mix gives the turkey and gravy so much flavor.
Versatile – A great meal to make for a cozy family dinner but tasty enough to serve during the holiday season. This recipe stays on our menu rotation all year long.
- Turkey tenderloin – They are typically packaged with two tenderloins. I am using the Jennie-O brand but feel free to use your favorite tenderloin.
- Cream of chicken soup – You can use cream of chicken soup or cream of mushroom soup for this recipe.
- Onion soup mix – Dry onion soup mix, like Lipton’s, can typically be found in the soup section of the grocery store.
- Chicken broth – Used to make the gravy in the slow cooker.
This recipe can also be made using a package of boneless, skinless chicken breast or pork tenderloin.
How to make crockpot turkey tenderloins
Step one: Spray the inside of the slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Remove the turkey tenderloins from the packaging. Pat them dry with a paper towel.
Step two: Place turkey tenderloins into the slow cooker.
Step three: In a large bowl, stir together the cream of chicken soup, onion soup mix, and chicken broth until combined. Pour the mixture over the turkey.
Step four: Place lid on the slow cooker. Cook on high for 4 hours or low heat for 6-8 hours.
- Make sure to pat the tenderloins dry before placing in the slow cooker.
- Use a meat thermometer to make sure the turkey reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F before serving.
How to store leftovers
Store: Package leftover turkey and gravy in an airtight container after it has cooled to room temperature. I like to spoon out the gravy into a separate container than the turkey to make it easier to reheat. Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Reheat: Reheat the gravy in the microwave or in a small saucepan on the stove. You can reheat the turkey back in the crockpot or in the oven at 350 for about 10 minutes or until heated through.
What to serve with turkey tenderloins in crockpot
This turkey with onion soup gravy goes well served over mashed potatoes, rice, even pasta. Some of our other favorite side dishes to serve are green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, cranberry jello salad, and more.
Try this recipe? Let me know if you made this slow cooker turkey recipe in the comments.
More turkey recipes
- Turkey bacon
- Air fryer turkey tenderloin
- 31 Ground turkey recipes
- 30 Turkey soup recipes
- 31 Turkey side dishes
- 18 Turkey kielbasa recipes
Crockpot Turkey Tenderloins
- 1 slow cooker
- 1 package turkey tenderloins one package usually has 2 tenderloins
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 envelopes onion soup mix
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Spray bottom of slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Remove turkey tenderloins from packaging. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place turkey tenderloins into the slow cooker.
- In a large bowl stir together cream of chicken soup, onion soup mix, and chicken broth.
- Pour soup mixture of the turkey. Cover the slow cooker with lid and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.