Air Fryer Honey Mustard Pork Chops are a delicious dinner that can be made in minutes. Serve with a side of veggies for the perfect weeknight meal.
Ingredients Needed: Pork Chops, Honey, Brown Mustard, BBQ Sauce and Mayonnaise.
How To Make Air Fryer Pork Chops
Can’t get much easier when it comes to dinner! I like buying the thin sliced, boneless pork chops because they cook faster.
- Begin by mixing the honey mustard ingredients together.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper and then place into a zip-loc bag. Pour in the mustard mixture.
- Close the bag and move the pork chops around so they are completely covered with the sauce.
- Spray the basket with non-stick spray and place the pork chops in the basket.
- Set the air fryer to 360 degrees and cook for 10-12 minutes, making sure to flip them over half way through cook time.
Can You Stack Meat in the Air Fryer?
Air Fryers cook by circulating hot air around the food. I would recommend not stacking meat so that it cooks evenly and all the way through.
Tips for the Best Honey Mustard Pork Chops
- Make sure the pork cooks until the internal temperature is between 145-160 degrees. If you are using a thinner cut of meat, they will cook faster.
- Save a little of the sauce mixture to pour over the pork chops after they cook.
- You can let the pork chops marinate for 2-3 hours for added flavor.
- Don’t overcrowd the Air Fryer basket. My pork chops were small so I was able to fit 4 but if yours are larger, cook 2 at a time.
What to Serve with Honey Mustard Pork Chops
A simple salad or roasted veggies would be delicious with these pork chops. Here are a few of my favorite side dishes:
- Air Fryer Roasted Broccoli
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes
- Maple Sage Roasted Butternut Squash
- Sweet Potato Fries
**If you made this recipe, be sure to give it a star rating below.
Air Fryer Honey Mustard Pork Chops
- 1 pound thin, boneless pork chops
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Brown Mustard can substitute Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon course salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Mix together honey, mustard, BBQ sauce and mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Place pork chops in a bag that seals and pour in mustard mixture. Close the bag and move around so pork chops are covered with the mixture. Place in the refrigerator until ready to cook.
- Spray air fryer basket with non-stick spray. Place pork chops in the air fryer basket making sure not to stack on top of each other.
- Set air fryer temperature for 360 degrees and 10-12 minutes. Make sure to flip the pork chops over half way through the cooking time.