Jan 05, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Pork casserole with noodles is a great way to use leftover pork tenderloin and other types of pork. This easy casserole is filled with creamy noodles, cheese, pork, and veggies.
Pork noodle casserole is an easy dinner recipe
Looking for a quick, delicious way to use leftover pork? This casserole is just what you need. You will love this recipe because it’s:
Easy – Using leftover pork, frozen veggies, and some canned soup, this recipe comes together quickly and will be ready to eat in 30 minutes.
Delicious – A hearty casserole that is a full meal in one dish. Try using seasoned pork like garlic and herb or lemon pepper for additional flavor.
- Pork – Use cooked, diced pork. Leftover pork tenderloin is great for this recipe. You could also use leftover shredded pork or pork chops.
- Egg noodles – Choose your favorite egg noodles. I like the wide egg noodles.
- Cream of mushroom soup – Helps to make a creamy sauce for the casserole.
- Sour cream – Adds a hint of tang to the dish.
- Peas and carrots – A bag of frozen peas and carrots works well for this recipe. You could substitute with frozen mixed vegetables.
- Cheese – Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Garlic powder – Gives extra seasoning and flavor.
- Salt and pepper – Salt and ground black pepper add seasoning to the dish.
How to make pork casserole
Step one: Cook noodles in a large pot according to the package directions. Once cooked, drain off the water.
Step two: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. In a large bowl stir together cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, peas and carrots, cheese, cooked pork, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Step three: Stir in cooked egg noodles.
Step four: Pour the pork mixture into the prepared baking dish. Cover the dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
Recipe tips and variations
- Dice the pork into small, bite-sized pieces.
- You can substitute the pork with cooked chicken.
- Feel free to substitute or add different vegetables like celery, onion, and or bell pepper.
- Cheddar cheese can be substituted with shredded mozzarella, Monterey Jack, or a Colby Jack blend.
- Cream of mushroom soup can be substituted with cream of chicken soup.
How to store leftovers
Store: If you have any leftovers, let the casserole completely cool. Cover with foil or transfer to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Freeze: You can freeze the whole baking dish by wrapping in plastic wrap and then foil or transfer the casserole into a freezer safe container.
What to serve with pork casserole
The great thing about this recipe is that it’s a full meal in one dish. If you are looking to add something extra try serving with:
- Garlic bread
- Dinner rolls
More favorite casserole recipes
Did you make this easy noodle casserole recipe? Let me know in the comments.
- 12 ounces egg noodles
- 3 cups cooked pork tenderloin, diced
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- Cook the egg noodles according to package directions. Once cooked, drain off the water.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. In a large bowl stir together cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, peas and carrots, cooked pork, cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in cooked egg noodles. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Cover the dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.