Holiday Punch (Non Alcoholic)
Dec 15, 2016, Updated Nov 14, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Holiday punch is an easy, delicious drink the whole family can enjoy during the holiday season. Full of flavor and bubbles, make a big batch for your next holiday gathering.
Why we love this Christmas punch
- Easy – Just dump the simple ingredients into a container and you are done.
- Servings – This is a big batch punch that can serve many guests.
- Delicious – Full of wonderful fruit flavors that are paired with spicy ginger-ale.
What you need
- Orange juice concentrate
- Cranberry juice cocktail
- Pineapple juice
How to make holiday punch
This punch recipe really is very easy and fast to make.
Step one: Add the orange juice concentrate to a punch bowl or large pitcher.
Step two: Stir in the cranberry juice and pineapple juice.
Step three: Top with the ginger-ale and then add in orange slices and cranberries for garnish.
How to store leftovers
If you have any cranberry punch leftover, cover and store in the refrigerator. It will last for 2-3 days. You can add a little extra ginger-ale when serving to give it more carbonation and bubbles.
Can you add alcohol to this punch
Yes, the Christmas punch can be made into a cocktail punch by adding in your choice of:
Add your desired amount when stirring the juices together.
More easy drink recipes
- 4 cups cranberry juice
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 can orange juice concentrate
- 2 cup2 ginger ale
- orange slices
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- Add orange juice concentrate to a pitcher.
- Pour in cranberry juice, pineapple juice and ginger ale.
- Squeeze juice from one orange in pitcher and add orange slices and cranberries.
- Serve over ice.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.