Cranberry Cheesecake Dip is wonderful to make during the holiday season. Sweet and creamy cheesecake layer topped with cranberries. Serve the dip with gingersnap cookies for a holiday hit!
Cranberry cheesecake dip is an easy dessert that is great to serve during the holidays. If you like cranberry sauce at Thanksgiving, you will love this dip!
Have you ever made a cheesecake dip before? I made a birthday cake version earlier this year and fell in love.
How to make cranberry cheesecake dip:
Start by making the cranberry sauce. You want to have time for it to cool and thicken up in the refrigerator. Combine fresh or frozen cranberries in a saucepan with water, cornstarch and sugar. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes until it starts to thicken up. Remove from heat and let it cool off a little and then place in the refrigerator.
To make the cheesecake layer, cream together softened cream cheese, frozen whipped topping like CoolWhip, powdered sugar and vanilla. It is important that the cream cheese is softened before you mix so you don’t come out with a lumpy dip.
What to serve with cheesecake dip:
- I love serving these with gingersnap cookies
- Butter cookies
- Butter crackers
- Graham crackers
MORE HOLIDAY DESSERTS
- Hot Chocolate Poke Cake
- Holiday Orange Roll Monkey Bread
- Mini Cranberry Upside Down Cakes
- Eggnog Cookie Cups
- Easy Eggnog No Bake Pie
Cranberry Cheesecake Dip
- 1 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 8 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups cranberries
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tbls cornstarch
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Using a large saucepan, add cranberries, water, cornstarch and sugar. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and chill in the refrigerator.
- In a large bowl, cream together cream cheese, thawed frozen whipped topping, powdered sugar and vanilla until combined and creamy.
- Place cream cheese mixture in a bowl or pie dish. Top with cooled cranberry topping. Serve with gingersnaps, crackers or butter cookies.