Easy No Bake Eggnog Pie
Nov 22, 2017, Updated Nov 17, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This easy no bake eggnog pie is creamy, delicious, and so simple to make, With just a few ingredients, you can make this tasty pie that is perfect for the holidays.
It’s the holiday season and that means eggnog in our refrigerator! We love to put eggnog in our coffee, use for pancakes, eggnog cookies, and one of my favorite ways with this no-bake pie eggnog cream pie.
- Graham cracker pie crust – I like using a pre-made graham cracker crust be you can use a homemade graham cracker crust.
- Eggnog – Use your favorite store bought or homemade eggnog.
- Vanilla pudding – Instant vanilla pudding is used to make the creamy filling.
- Frozen whipped topping – I am using Cool Whip but you can use the store brand.
- Ground nutmeg
- Rum extract
How to make no bake eggnog pie.
This recipe couldn’t be easier and made with just a few simple ingredients.
- Start by whisking together the eggnog and vanilla instant pudding mix. Make sure to whisk for 2-3 minutes.
- Next, add in some nutmeg, cinnamon, and a splash of rum extract to enhance the festive holiday flavor.
- Fold in the whipped topping until the mixture is creamy and then pour into the pie crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until the pie starts to thicken up.
- You can put little bit of whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg on top of the pie before serving.
How to store
Store any leftovers in the refrigerator. Make sure to cover with plastic wrap or foil before storing.
My family and friends go crazy for this rich and creamy eggnog pie. If you make this easy dessert I would love to hear what you think in the comments.
More holiday recipes
No-Bake Eggnog Pie
- 1 MI-DEL Graham Style Pie Crust
- 1 3.4 oz instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups eggnog
- 1 8 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp rum extract optional
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and eggnog for approximately 2 minutes.
- Mix in the nutmeg, cinnamon, and rum extract.
- Fold in the whipped topping and mix until creamy.
- Pour mixture into crust and chill in refrigerator for at least 4 hours. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle of nutmeg.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.