Easy no bake eggnog pie is creamy, delicious and so simple to make. With just a few ingredients, you can make this tasty pie that is perfect for the holidays.
Thank you MI-DEL for sponsoring this post. Get inspired with holiday recipes here and purchase your own MI-DEL Pie Crust at Walmart stores nationwide!
It’s the holiday season and that means Eggnog in our refrigerator! We drink it in our coffee, use it to make pancakes and french toast but one of my favorite ways to use eggnog is this no-bake pie.
Along with eggnog, one of my favorite things about the holidays is being in the kitchen with family making delicious food. I have several friends and family members who are either on a gluten-free diet or have nut allergies so I always try to take them into consideration when I am cooking. My son has a severe nut allergy so I make sure to look at the label before I purchase a food item.
MI-DEL Pie Crusts from Walmart are my choice when I need to make an easy pie, especially one my son will be eating. They have a short ingredient list made of ingredients you can pronounce and are the ONLY comprehensive, Allergen Safe, Non-GMO Verified, Shelf-Stable Graham-style pie crust offering in the marketplace. MI-DEL Pie Crusts are:
- Gluten Free Certified
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Free From 8 Common Allergens: Peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, dairy, eggs, fish and shellfish
- Kosher Parve
- Bake or No bake versatility
MI-DEL Pie Crusts are also incredibly delicious because the crust is 30 grams thicker than other brands, meaning more taste and flavor in each bite. More flavor is always a winner in my book! So whether or not you or your family has allergies or a gluten sensitivity, MI-DEL Pie Crusts are perfect for making pies all year long.
How to make no bake eggnog pie.
This recipe couldn’t be easier.
- Start by whisking together eggnog and vanilla instant pudding mix. Make sure to whisk it for 2-3 minutes.
- Next, add in some nutmeg, cinnamon and a splash of rum extract to enhance that festive eggnog flavor.
- Fold in the whipped topping until the mixture is creamy and then pour in the pie crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until the pie starts to thicken up. I will sometimes stick mine in the freezer for a little bit to speed up the process. What can I say, I’m impatient when it comes to dessert.
- You can top of the pie with a little bit of whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg before serving.
My family and friends go crazy for this rich and creamy eggnog pie. If you make this pie I would love to hear what you think!
No-Bake Eggnog Pie
- 1 MI-DEL Graham Style Pie Crust
- 1 3.4 oz instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups eggnog
- 1 8 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp rum extract optional
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and eggnog for approximately 2 minutes.
- Mix in the nutmeg, cinnamon, and rum extract.
- Fold in the whipped topping and mix until creamy.
- Pour mixture into crust and chill in refrigerator for at least 4 hours. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle of nutmeg.