Watermelon Detox Water is a refreshing way to cool off while enjoying the added benefits of watermelon, cucumber and mint. This infused water is sugar free and full of nutrients.
This Watermelon Mint Water is so refreshing!
This watermelon detox water has been a new summer staple of mine. I have REALLY been trying to drink more water throughout the day. Some nights I would be getting ready for bed and realize I didn’t drink any water that day! Ya, not good. With no water in my system, I would feel sluggish and tired.
I decided to start infusing my boring water with different fruits. This watermelon, cucumber and mint combination has become my favorite, especially during the hot summer months. Not only is it refreshing and delicious, it is also nutritious.
Watermelon has many health benefits. It can assist the body in flushing out toxins. It also is a great source of citrulline, an amino acid that helps improve blood circulation.
Benefits of this Watermelon Water Recipe
- Watermelon is rich in vitamins A, B and C and potassium.
- Watermelon is a good source of antioxidants and anti-inflammatories.
- Cucumber is a good source of vitamins antioxidants and anti-inflammatories.
- Mint helps with digestion.
Watermelon Detox Water FAQs
Is Cucumber a Fruit
Is a cucumber fruit or vegetable? A fruit is seed-bearing and develops from a flowering plant so technically a cucumber is a fruit.
How to make Watermelon Infused Water
- To make, simply place chunks of watermelon, sliced cucumber, mint and water in a pitcher.
- Drink immediately or refrigerate overnight.
- And for some added flavor, I like to add a few drops of Lime Essential Oil.
So put down those sugary drinks and give this fruit infused water a try. Enjoy!
More Detox Drinks:
Watermelon Detox Water
- 2-3 cups Watermelon
- 1/2 English Cucumber, sliced
- 6-8 Mint Leaves
- 2 cups Ice
- 1/2 gallon Water
- Place ice, cucumber slices and watermelon in a pitcher.
- Pour water over ingredients and add mint leaves.
More Fruit Drinks
I’ve been blending 1 to 2 cups of watermelon in 32 oz. Of water and omg it so good and I drink 3 a day. I will try adding cucumber next time. Thank you.
OmG I am going to make this on hot summer months for me and my co-workers.