The Best Pumpkin Cheesecake bars are a great combination of a delicious crust topped with a rich and creamy pumpkin cheesecake and topped with a crumb topping.
Yes, I realize that the past few posts are all sugary treats. But I can’t help myself, desserts are my Achilles heel. I promise something savory is coming soon. This weekend was so beautiful, the fall coolness in the air. The leaves are ever so slightly starting to change. It is about this time of year, every year, that I drag out my mom’s cookbook and make one of my favorite fall indulgences, the best pumpkin cheesecake bars. My love for these bars is hard to describe but I think I could eat the whole pan myself.
How to make pumpkin cheesecake bars
Press the crumb mixture into the bottom of the baking dish. You will bake this for 15 minutes and then let it cool.
Next, pour the pumpkin cream cheese mixture on top of the crust and sprinkle the rest of the crumble mixture on top to finish. Bake for thirty minutes and then let cool. These bars are best stored in the refrigerator and are terrific topped with a little bit of whipped cream.
Want more pumpkin recipes?
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
- Pumpkin Donuts
- Pumpkin Toffee Mini Bundt Cakes
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Sugar Scrub
The Best Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 5 tbls butter softened
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 8 oz package softened cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Optional cool whip or whip cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 8x8 baking pan.
- Combine flour and brown sugar in bowl.
- Cut in butter to make a crumb mixture. Stir in nuts.
- Set aside 3/4 cup of crumb mixture for topping.
- Press remaining crumb mixture in bottom of 8x8 pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, pumpkin, eggs, cinnamon, and vanilla in large mixing bowl. Blend until smooth. Pour over baked crust.
- Sprinkle with reserved topping.
- Bake an additional 30 minutes. Cool before cutting bars.