Delicious little brownie bites with a hint of pumpkin cheesecake swirl. Pumpkin cheesecake brownie bites are a great sweet treat to make for any party.
Let’s face it, pumpkin season is here so it is perfectly appropriate to add a little pumpkin into everything, including brownies. A little pumpkin cheesecake swirl adds some fall flavor to make these bites stand out from the rest.
It was soooo hard not to pop these in my mouth while taking photos. The pumpkin and chocolate combo gets me every time. The good/bad thing about these brownie bites is they take little effort to make. Using your favorite brownie mix helps to whip these guys up in no time.
A few helpful hints
- Make sure the cream cheese is softened to room temperature. This way you get a nice creamy, not lumpy, mixture.
- Place about 1 tablespoon of brownie mixture in a prepared mini muffin pan.
- You can dollop 1 teaspoon of cheesecake mixture on top of the brownie but I found it easy to place the cream cheese mixture in a plastic sandwich bag, cut off a tiny corner of the bag and then pipe a little onto each brownie bite.
- Use a toothpick to swirl the cheesecake mixture on top of brownie.
If you are looking for a little more pumpkin in your life, you will love these pumpkin cheesecake brownie bites. Don’t forget to try one of my other favorite brownie recipes, Amaretto Brownies.
TOOLS USED IN THIS RECIPE
- Mini Muffin Pan – Wilton pans are great and you can make so many fun party foods with a mini muffin pan.
- Cooling Rack – I like this rack because it has crossbars to reinforce it – no droopy cookies.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownie Bites
- 1 box brownie mix I used Ghirardelli
- All ingredients required on brownie box
- 1 8 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Prepare mini muffin pan by spraying with nonstick cooking spray.
- Make brownie batter according to brownie mix box and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat together cream cheese, egg yolk, sugar, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice with mixer.
- Mix until creamy, about 3-4 minutes.
- Place the cream cheese mixture in a plastic sandwich bag and cut off a small piece of a bottom corner with scissors.
- Fill each mini muffin cup half full with brownie batter.
- Pipe about 1 teaspoon of pumpkin cream mixture over the brownie batter.
- Use a toothpick to swirl the pumpkin cream.
- Bake brownie bites for 15-18 minutes.
- Let brownies cool for 5 minutes and then transfer to wire rack.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
* Post may contain affiliate links… meaning if you click on the link and make a purchase, I’ll get a very small percentage in commission. There’s never any extra cost to you, and I only link to products I love. Your support of FLF is appreciated! *