Mini Pumpkin donuts are made with only a few simple ingredients. An easy and quick treat for fall!
So I found the cutest little leaf sprinkles at Michaels Craft store the other day and knew I had to use them for something. Donuts would be perfect, right?! These donuts are seriously the easiest thing to make, all you really need is a can of pumpkin and cake mix. The spice cake mix is great because it provides those delicious fall flavors and is perfect with the pumpkin.
To help get the pumpkin mixture in the donut pan, I put the mixture in a gallon size Ziploc bag and cut the tip off one of the corners.
Topping off the donut with the frosting. If I didn’t have to take a picture of these beauties, I would probably be dipping the whole donut in the bowl.
And there you have it, super easy donuts done in under 10 minutes.
- 1 box Spice Cake Mix
- 1 can pumpkin
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Optional: Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, stir together cake mix and pumpkin until well blended.
- Put in greased donut pan or mini muffin pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until done.
- Remove donuts from pan and place on wire rack to cool.
- In a small bowl, mix together powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk for the glaze.
- Dip the top of donuts into glaze and then top with sprinkles.