Celebrate the magic of Fall by treating yourself or a friend to pumpkin spice latte sugar scrub.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CoffeeCreamerCombos #CollectiveBias
I love the smell of coffee but I reeeeaaallly love the smell of pumpkin spice coffee on a cool, crisp fall morning. It makes getting out of bed a little easier knowing I have my Dunkin Donuts® Coffee Seasonals Limited Time Pumpkin Spice waiting for me downstairs in my favorite pumpkin mug. During the fall and holidays, pumpkin spice coffee is my go-to drink to get me through the busy days. In my world you can’t have too much pumpkin and I love celebrating fall with anything and everything pumpkin.
There is something about sitting down with my pumpkin pie spice coffee with International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer that is a little therapeutic. The smell and taste of pumpkin pie always brings a smile to my face and gets me ready for the day. Indulging in this time for myself helps me gear up for the upcoming holiday season.
Speaking of indulging, occasionally I will have a few extra minutes in the morning to treat myself to a sugar scrub exfoliation. Sugar scrubs are so easy to make at home and chances are you already have all the ingredients. They make my skin feel so smooth and soft after I use them.
My new fall favorite is this pumpkin spice latte sugar scrub. The Dunkin Donuts® Coffee Seasonals Limited Time Pumpkin Spice adds such an amazing pumpkin smell to the scrub. It smells so good, I had a hard time not putting a big spoonful in my mouth.
Sugar scrubs are a wonderful way to exfoliate dry skin and replenish moisture in these cold, dry months. You can use this scrub on your hands, body and face (just avoid eyes). Coffee grounds are also supposed to be good for your skin and combined with the sugar, makes a fantastic scrub.
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub
- Mix together Dunkin Donuts® Coffee Seasonals Limited Time Pumpkin Spice coffee grounds, brown sugar, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and coconut oil in a medium size bowl until combined.
- Spoon mixture into an airtight container.
- For decoration, tie ribbon or jute around jar and top with these PSL Sugar Scrub Labels. The labels are 2 inches. I used a 2-inch flower punch to cut my labels and then double sided tape to adhere them to jar lid.
Sugar scrubs are so much fun to make and even more enjoyable when you are sipping on your pumpkin spice coffee. This pumpkin spice latte sugar scrub also makes a wonderful and inexpensive gift. Happy scrubbing!
Pumpkin Spice Latte Sugar Scrub
- 2 tablespoons Dunkin Donuts® Coffee Seasonals Limited Time Pumpkin Spice coffee grounds
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- Spoon into a jar.
- To use, wet skin and apply scrub to skin.
- Gently rub to exfoliate.
- Remove scrub with warm water in the shower or sink.
What do you love about the fall season? Share with me in the comments. I enjoy hearing how you celebrate fall!