Pumpkin toffee mini bundt cakes are a delicious way to celebrate fall. Pumpkin cake filled with toffee chips and topped with buttercream icing.
So I think it is technically still summer (and at 90 degrees feels like it) but I am in total fall mode. Bring on the pumpkins, the beautiful fall leaves and the crisp, cool air.
I know there are people who love pumpkin EVERYTHING and people who don’t. Well I LOVE EVERYTHING PUMPKIN!! Annnnd, I love everything mini, because mini things are just so darn cute. On a side note, have you tried these brown sugar, white chocolate and banana mini bundts yet?
So of course these pumpkin toffee mini bundt cakes have captured my heart. They are filled with pumpkin, toffee bits and covered with buttercream icing, whats not to love!?
For these mini cakes, mix the ingredients together and then fill a mini bunt pan about 3/4 full in each cake cavity. While the cakes are baking, mix together the buttercream frosting. Along with the frosting, I topped my cakes with little candy pumpkins and more toffee bits because I couldn’t resist.
To pipe the frosting on the cakes, I used a Wilton #12 round piping tip. If you don’t want to get fancy, place the frosting in a sandwich bag , cut off a small piece of the bag corner and pipe on the frosting.
Now that pumpkin season is here be on the lookout for more delicious fall inspired recipes.
TOOLS USED IN THIS RECIPE
Pumpkin Toffee Mini Bundt Cakes
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 can pumpkin
- 1 8oz bag toffee bits (reserve 1/4 cup to top cakes)
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- candy pumpkins optional
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Spray mini bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix together all of the ingredients except toffee bits, until well blended.
- Fold in the toffee bits in with a spatula.
- Fill each mini bunt 3/4 way full. About 2 tablespoons of batter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes before removing cakes.
- Place on wire cooling rack
- Mix together butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and milk to make buttercream icing.
- Place icing in a piping bag or sandwich bag. Cut tip off bag (or sandwich bag corner) and pipe icing on cakes.
- Top cakes with reserved toffee bits and candy pumpkins
**This post may contain affiliate links… meaning if you click on the link and make a purchase, I’ll get a very small percentage in commission. There is no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting FLF! **