Sweet and Sour crockpot kielbasa is a delicious and colorful family friendly dish. Sliced kielbasa, bell peppers, pineapple, onions cooked in a two ingredient sauce.
Crockpot kielbasa is one of the first slow cooker meals I can remember making. It was a recipe my mom gave me before I headed off to college.
Now it’s one of those go-to meals that I can make knowing my kids will be happy and dinner will be done when we get home.
- Kielbasa: I used turkey kielbasa for this recipe.
- Bell Peppers: I like using red, yellow and green but feel free to use your favorite.
- Sweet Onion: I used a Vidalia onion.
- Pineapple Tidbits: Use the tidbits and the juice.
- BBQ Sauce: Use your preferred brand of sauce. I used Sweet Baby Rays Original.
- Brown Sugar: I prefer light brown sugar for this recipe.
How to Make Crockpot Kielbasa
- Slice the kielbasa into rounds and cut bell peppers and onion into strips.
- Place in slow kielbasa, peppers and onion in slow cooker. Pour in pineapple tidbits AND the juice.
- Add BBQ sauce and brown sugar. Place lid on top and then set for 4 hours.
What to Eat with Sweet and Sour Crockpot Kielbasa
I like serving this meal over rice or buttered noodles. It’s also great over cauliflower rice or zoodles.
You Might Need…
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Thank you for being a part of Food Lovin’ Family.
Slow cookers are great tools for busy families. Place your ingredients in the pot in the morning and you have dinner ready when you get home. This is one of my favorite slow cookers because you can set the digital timer.
You Might Also Enjoy These Slow Cooker Recipes…
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Noodles
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken and Rice
- Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas
- Slow Cooker Mississippi Chicken
***If you make this recipe be sure to leave a comment below.
Sweet and Sour Kielbasa
- 1 package kielbasa
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 can pineapple tidbits
- BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Slice the kielbasa into circles and the peppers and onion into strips.
- Place in a slow cooker and pour in pineapple with the juice. Add the BBQ sauce and brown sugar.
- Cook for 4 hours in slow cooker.