Chocolate Chip Oreo Cookies- Rich chocolate cookies full of chopped Oreo cookies and chocolate chips.
Chocolate Chip Oreo Cookies are a chocolate lovers dream. A rich chocolate cookie stuffed full of broken pieces of Oreo cookies and chocolate chips. What could be better?!
My girls are HUGE chocolate fans. Especially my youngest, Elle. If I let the kids choose a dessert, she always goes for whatever contains the most chocolate. She helped me make these cookies and declared that they are the best ever, ever, ever! Pretty good seal of approval.
I love a good chocolate chip cookie. Soft and chewy with slightly melted chocolate chips. So good! These chocolate chip Oreo cookies take it up a few notches with the addition of chunks of Oreos. I wish I didn’t have to fit into a swimsuit soon. 🙂 These cookies are so addicting I had to send most of them into work with my husband. Every time I walked through the kitchen I would grab one. Just can’t help myself. I need more will power. Don’t worry, I kept a few for Elle.
These chocolate chip oreo cookies are sure to be a hit with anyone who eats one. Grab a big glass of milk and enjoy!
Chocolate Chip Oreo Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped Oreo cookies 9-10 cookies
- Preheat oven 375 degrees F. Grease baking sheet or line with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together butter, brown sugar and sugar. Beat until creamed together.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla. In a small bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Beat the flour mixture in with the butter mixture.
- Once combined, stir in chocolate chips and cookies.
- With a tablespoon, drop cookies on prepared baking sheet. Place 2-inches apart.
- Bake for 8 minutes and cool on wire rack.