Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge is a delicious, creamy fudge with a slight hint of mint flavoring. If you like mint chocolate chip ice cream, you will love this fudge! It also makes a wonderful gift for friends and family.
White Chocolate Chips
Sugar – Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
Heavy Whipping Cream
Green Food Coloring – I used 2-3 drops of food coloring for this recipe. If you like greener fudge, add 2-3 more drops.
Mini Chocolate Chips
HOW TO MAKE MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP FUDGE
- Line a 9 x 9 baking dish with parchment paper or foil. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place white chocolate chips and marshmallow fluff in a bowl.
- Boil butter, sugar, heavy whipping cream and salt over medium heat. Boil for 5 minutes. Make sure to constantly stir so it doesn’t burn.
- Remove from heat and add in mint extract and food coloring. Pour over white chocolate chips and marshmallow fluff. Stir until creamy.
- Stir in mini chocolate chips and pour fudge into baking dish. Top with extra mini chocolate chips. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours before cutting.
TIPS FOR THE BEST MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP FUDGE
- If you would like thinner fudge, use 9 x 13 dish.
- Make sure to let it chill for at least 6 hours before cutting into squares.
WHY DID MY FUDGE NOT SET?
If your fudge doesn’t set, it possibly wasn’t cooked long enough. I find 5 minutes works well with this recipe.
CAN I FREEZE FUDGE?
You can double wrap this fudge with cling wrap and then put in freezer safe container or bag. Store in the freezer. Leave out at room temperature to thaw.
I am sharing this recipe on Dixie Crystals today.
** I have an ongoing relationship with Dixie Crystals for recipe development. I was compensated for my time to create this recipe. All thoughts and opinions are my own.